Twitter: Cowboys 26th in explosive

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My apologies to Tyrod who at least throws it down field no matter that it might be interpreted sometimes ....at least he has faith in his arm and for this he has my respect....

Is throwing shade at Dak going all day every day going to solve the problem? Do any of us look like we're in a position to change anything about it? No? Then why do you still go on about it? I support Dak because he's our QB just as I did Romo. I'd rather do it that way because, well, it's less annoying for one.

black label

Reaction score
Did your daddy, Pappy, approve of your message? Good, boy.
demi-lovato-15.gif

Pants

Reaction score
I saw the thread title and all I thought of was diarrhea of the explosive sort; the kinda crap offense that we drop on the field in the first two weeks; thank you lamehan for that

zerofill

Reaction score
It's not called Bashing when its the TRUTH!!!
And I don't have an Agenda what is this the FBI or something ......my only Agenda is to see the Cowboys Superbowl Champions before I meet the man in the sky one day and Dak Prescott is delaying this big time....call that an agenda fine ....

I've already made peace with the fact that I will probably never see this happen again. But, earlier this year I did watch all the Super Bowls again, to feel good. ;)