Twitter: Cowboys activate WR Noah Brown

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This is embarrassing. How are a 6th and 7th WR supposed to help? I guess special teams?

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I actually like Noah Brown, he play with a little edge to him for a WR.

Calling up Lance Lenoir and releasing Tristan Decoud, well that's trash for trash I guess, but how many receivers do we need? I mean on the last offensive play of Monday night, needing a td quickly or at least 10 yards for a 1st, Scotty ran out 2 TE with Gallup and Beasley on the sidelines.

blueblood70

Reaction score
who are they replacing? most likely inactives lol we know Beasly, Gallup, and Cooper will start most snaps..So Hurns is what off or like I said you can bring them up but most likely inactive for game..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is embarrassing. How are a 6th and 7th WR supposed to help? I guess special teams?
Teams make move like this all the time. Not every move is intended to be a major impact thing. Players get hurt or bottom players aren't working out or decisions on contracts or compensation have to be made or any number of common issues that occur in football, and every team has to make these small roster moves to deal with them.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
who are they replacing? most likely inactives lol we know Beasly, Gallup, and Cooper will start most snaps..So Hurns is what off or like I said you can bring them up but most likely inactive for game..

Five inactives this week are very easy due to injuries: Austin, Williams, Irving, Lee, Charlton. Mike White as QB3 is the 6th. So I only see 1 inactive that isnt pre-determined.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Have we decided to throw in the towel on the season less than a week after debuting next year's first round draft pick?

Don't tell me these guys are better than Butler.

No Thompson. No Austin. No Butler.

Cooper is our only speed left, and he's slower than all those guys.

And with Brown and Lenoir, we're WRs slower than any currently on the roster. So 7 WRs on the roster, with Austin out, making 6 available for a game.

What's the burning need for Brown and Lenoir on the roster?

3 developmental TEs. Now 2 developmental WRs. Are we trying to fill the offensive roster with scrubs?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Five inactives this week are very easy due to injuries: Austin, Williams, Irving, Lee, Charlton. Mike White as QB3 is the 6th. So I only see 1 inactive that isnt pre-determined.
I see Thompson was let go so lance or Noah will be active in his place one will sit..they better carry an extra Guard if whomever is taking over starts getting Chaz Greened, yank him early Philly will be coming from over that dude all day

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Teams make move like this all the time. Not every move is intended to be a major impact thing. Players get hurt or bottom players aren't working out or decisions on contracts or compensation have to be made or any number of common issues that occur in football, and every team has to make these small roster moves to deal with them.

That doesn't answer the question. How does this make us better on gameday?

Instead of keeping Butler, we've added two scrub WRs to the roster. And two scrubs in the mold of last year - guys without speed who aren't going to be getting separation.