Cowboys Are 31-2 When Dak Reaches 100

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All these records and this QB Greatness and we finish 8 8 with a top 10 defense?

P.S. Anybody has any idea what Dak record is against teams with winning records????o_O

Blake

Reaction score
All these records and this QB Greatness and we finish 8 8 with a top 10 defense?

P.S. Anybody has any idea what Dak record is against teams with winning records????o_O

you-stink-2.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

STOP looking at the past w/Clappers records. Remember, Romo had 8-8 seasons as well. Coincidence? I think not. (I still ♡ ya Pappy ;))

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
So if the Dak Hate Club entered the Dak Hate Parade with a float displaying how much they hate Dak and the guy they wanted to replace him would be driving it, who would it be?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
We were similarly reliant on Romo. No surprise really. Passing efficiency/effectiveness is the key to the engine.
Those 9 quarterbacks between Aikman & Romo were horrific. We finally get a qb who put this team back on the map with a horrendous Oline.

Romo won 2 division titles in his first 3 years at center with that hideous Clapper. But yet, some fans criticize the man till kingdom come.

As my dear friend @cowboy_ron always said, " you can't fix stupid"!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STOP looking at the past w/Clappers records. Remember, Romo had 8-8 seasons as well. Coincidence? I think not. (I still ♡ ya Pappy ;))

I love you too but I refuse to buy into the madness of a win that was a gimmie and against another dog team.
Seems the NFL didn't want the 0/2 Cowboys going up to Seattle.
I sincerely hope Dak proves us critics wrong.
Woof woof Pappy will return after the game....

Nav22

Reaction score
I love you too but I refuse to buy into the madness of a win that was a gimmie and against another dog team.
Respond to this, coward.

You asked about Dak vs winning teams. Here you go.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Still better than most.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So much for the "this offense runs through Zeke" lame theory.

I'm not in the whole Dak discussion mostly but this stat doesn't dispel that theory at all either. If we feed Zeke, then chances are Dak throws less. When you throw less, your chances for a better QB rating tend to increase. Tony Romo has his most efficient season the year Demarco Murray set the franchise record with 1,800+ yards. That was not coincidence, IMO. For example, in these 33 games that Dak has a 100+ Rating, he has only thrown the ball more than 30 attempts only 9 times, including this past Sunday. Zeke was drafted in large part because of the "revelation" of Murray's workload taking a ton of heat off the QB. That's what he's there for.

Blake

Reaction score
I'm not in the whole Dak discussion mostly but this stat doesn't dispel that theory at all either. If we feed Zeke, then chances are Dak throws less. When you throw less, your chances for a better QB rating tend to increase. Tony Romo has his most efficient season the year Demarco Murray set the franchise record with 1,800+ yards. That was not coincidence, IMO. For example, in these 33 games that Dak has a 100+ Rating, he has only thrown the ball more than 30 attempts only 9 times, including this past Sunday. Zeke was drafted in large part because of the "revelation" of Murray's workload taking a ton of heat off the QB. That's what he's there for.

I love Zeke, but one's a conductor and the other is part of the orchestra and just happens to sit in the front row because he plays his instrument well. Dak is the conductor, Zeke is like '1 of a dozen' musicians' that he directs.