Cowboys Are 31-2 When Dak Reaches 100

DanA

Reaction score
I’m a big Dak fan but the stat posted in the title doesn’t really mean much. If you had a really good team around the quarterback, and all that team needed was for the QB to play his part to win, then when the QB plays really well it makes sense they should definately win.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I’m a big Dak fan but the stat posted in the title doesn’t really mean much. then when the QB plays really well it makes sense they should definately win.
Not w/Garrett as the HC. He had 2 of the best qb's since Aikman & wasted a decade of 8-8 seasons.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Not w/Garrett as the HC. He had 2 of the best qb's since Aikman & wasted a decade of 8-8 seasons.

Yep. Jason really screwed the pooch giving the reigns of his most talented roster over to a rookie. Lost his best chance at ever getting to the dance.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I would say most QB's that have ratings over 100 have pretty good records. This is not unique to Dak.

/thread

Might as well start a thread called, "When the Cowboys score more than the other team they're undefeated." Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if that debate reached 10 pages.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You really know how to set yourself up....lol.....which of the 4 doesn't have one of these....

3018286_020118-cc-ap-super-bowl-rings-img.jpg

Yes, but which of those 4 was wearing street clothes like every other fan while his team won the Super bowl without him (and the playoffs leading up to the SB for that matter)

DFWJC

Reaction score
What it says is that Dallas will win if Dak holds up his end of the deal.
If you already have a ground game, then if your QB also has a 100 rating or better, your odds are great.

A 100 rating is not something amazing anymore.
Its a solid game.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You really know how to set yourself up....lol.....which of the 4 doesn't have one of these....
Lol. Pappy Pappy Pappy. Both Rodgers & Brees didn't have one either going into their 5th season in the NFL. And Wentz didn't even have to play in the postseason nor Superbowl to get a ring. One can't compare veterans to a kid lol.

Only on the Zone. Only on the Zone. :laugh:
Imagine what Dak’s record would be if he had a good defense.
Imagine what Romo's record would be if he had a good Oline. Imagine if they both didn't have Garrett. Nauseating!

DFWJC

Reaction score
There are 13 QBs so far averaging over a 100 rating.
Dak is 12th in that group but its early.

A 100 now is like
a 95 in 2010,
a 90 in 2000,
an 85 in 1990