Cowboys are not close to deals with Cobb or Geathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably just a minor issue on the verbiage. How and when the millions are paid out. That sort of thing. It'll get worked out.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
We have 25.4 million in cap. You can cut Hurns, restructure Martin etc. easily over 30 million in cap

Cobb and Geathers get 5-6 million a year. Lock up Lawrence and we’re good

I wouldn't pay Cobb and especially not Geathers that much money.

Mannix

Reaction score
Again, Stephen doesn't like to see his inheritance being spent.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
tenor.gif

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don't understand why in the hell you would bring players in and then low ball them.

Did they think playing the fake highlight reel on the stadium big screen was going to seal the deal like this is college recruitment?

Carson

Reaction score
I don't understand why in the hell you would bring players in and then low ball them.

Did they think playing the fake highlight reel on the stadium big screen was going to seal the deal like this is college recruitment?

Cobb I cannot speak on.

Geathers likely is gauging his market. Flies back to Indy and signs there on a day or two.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Is there a free agent pattern developing? Hyder and Covington were signed without any notice of them even meeting which is what a smart team would do. Yet, whenever it is announced they are meeting with someone tomorrow, they always come and go without a deal. It’s like they have no intention of signing them but instead are putting on a show for the fans.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
CBS sports radio just reported that cowboys and Cobb are close to a deal.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You mean free agents are not lining up to play for vet min?

Shocked, I am literally shocked:rolleyes:

Like I said in another thread, why on Earth would any free agent bother taking a visit here unless they are straight up trash and its either us or the AAF.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Surprised that Little Stevie’s offer of half price concessions wasn’t enough to seal the deal.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
So you can't get any unless she is drunk?

I think this post says more about the poster than our front office
I don't know about the guy that posted it but I worked at a bar and have seen that scenario play out in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.