Twitter: Cowboys at Bucs Sept 9

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Has any team besides the Cowboys ever played 3 Thursday night games?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I love it. 9 days rest after the first game and one less Thurs game during the regular season with only 4 days rest.
I wonder if this eliminates the usual Thursday night after TG of late. There's probably a Thursday max.

We need to get to HOSTING the Thursday opener what I'm thinking.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Honestly this is when you want Brady.

He gets going the longer the season goes. They lost week one last season against the Saints. They went on the win 6 of the next 7 and their one loss was by one point

Brady isn’t even the issue. I mean this is the best timing for him, however, Dallas needs to warm up as well. We’re not too good in Week 1/2 either unless you count our hot start in 2019 season. We have a QB coming off a severe injury and a very young and inexperienced defense all around. Not to mention we don’t know how Zeke’s going to be after his rough previous season. It’s going to be rough. We’re playing in Tampa’s house after they won the Superbowl under the bright lights of the opening game. They will not go down easy. Losing against the Cowboys will be embarrassing to them. Cowboys have a rough season coming up....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Brady isn’t even the issue. I mean this is the best timing for him, however, Dallas needs to warm up as well. We’re not too good in Week 1/2 either unless you count our hot start in 2019 season. We have a QB coming off a severe injury and a very young and inexperienced defense all around. Not to mention we don’t know how Zeke’s going to be after his rough previous season. It’s going to be rough. We’re playing in Tampa’s house after they won the Superbowl under the bright lights of the opening game. They will not go down easy. Losing against the Cowboys will be embarrassing to them. Cowboys have a rough season coming up....

True some things we will not know until they hit camp and we start seeing how guys like Dak and Zeke are looking, as for the game I expect to be underdogs I also expect the Cowboys to be amped up for this game. I would think as a player people who are competitive by nature would welcome this challenge not shy away from it. Cowboys will likely go into the game with no one giving them a snowballs chance in hell of winning and that can be highly motivating for them.

pitt33

Reaction score
Downside is it will be Dak's first real game coming off a major injury so who knows how sharp he will be.
This is a pressure cooker for Prescott. I really can’t think of a game he’s played in with more pressure....

Big new contract.

Opening night...on the road

Defending SB champs.

I’ve already formed an opinion on how this will go.

visionary

Reaction score
This has got badness written all over it

If we lose: we’re 0-1 to start the season

If we win: this team will get so much hype and they always eat the cheese and fall flat after that

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Frickin TB12 on wk 1 smh lol

200.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm a realistic fan. I call it how I see it. It might be trolling to homers that think that every year is our year, or that if you have a star on your helmet you're automatically better then you are, but for me, I just try and look at things realistically.

All we have to go on is 2020 right now. So, until shown otherwise I predict a 7-10 season with a lot of high scoring loses.

You are preaching to the choir here buddy. However 7-10 isnt accounting for our health. Cowboys went 6-10 because they had mass injuries including Dak. As of right now, we are healthy. And with the offseason to install the new defense and more talent, 7-10 is a little pessimistic prediction. I wouldn't call that realistic. Although caution is always a good approach.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Anybody know when tickets go on sale? I keep seeing conflicting info

Edit: nevermind...they're out lol

Last edited: