Twitter: Cowboys at Bucs Sept 9

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't know. Why would I know who the next Brady or Mahomes is? I do know that it didn't take 5 years and a broken leg before we knew Brady and Mahomes was championship, MVP level QBs. Dak has been a starter now for 5 years and has 1 playoff win and is never in any serious MVP discussion.

Brady is Brady. Mahomes is Mahomes. Dak is Dak.

My alternative would have been to draft a QB and let Dak chase money somewhere else. We're not going to be competitive with Dak anyways if 2020 is any kind of indication, so it's not like we're a Dak Prescott away from winning a Super Bowl.
well, why bring them up and continue point to them, yet now say I don't who the next one is...reminds me of a customer I once had who told me I want it, I can't tell you what it is, but I know it when I see it..

you keep saying look at Tampa, they have Brady....but then say I don't know any other Brady's....btw, Brady is the GOAT....does anyone live up to his standards?

then you mention and point to KC and say look, they have Mahomes....but then say I don't know who the next Mahomes is..

and you want to draft a QB...where 80% of first round QBs fail in the NFL and you just said you don't know who the next mahomes is..but you want to throw away the next 4 or 5 seasons to learn the QB we wasted a 1st round pick isn't any good. so, now what? draft another one?

and given you have no idea of whom...I think Dak is the best solution available and I know without Dak, given there is no other alternative....we have no chance at all....at leat with a top 10 QB like him we have a chance...Dak is not as good as mahomes...and he is not as good as Brady. no one ever argued those.....

so basically back to what I said...you don't have any idea, you have no solution. you just want to complain..

now, complain away....

btw, I find it funny you avoid talking anything about the defense like its the plague...

so again, are all wins/losses on QB? that's what you said. I asked you for an answer and you avoided as you always do

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's wrong :(

Yeah, and I noticed that it said Raymond James Stadium. That's a serious dick move by the Bucs and Raymond James Stadium. Absolutely classless! Screw the Bucs!!!! I hope we demolish them! I hope Dak nails that Tweet to his locker room wall and look at it every day until the Bucs game. Put 50 on this jerks! They win a SB and now they decide to mock Dak like that? F them!!!!!!!!

Sully

Reaction score
So, we're going to see what a waste of 40 million a year looks like right off the bat, huh?

While the other team has a team friendly QB that has allowed his team to put and keep talent around him.

This should be a good wake up call for all the "give Dak whatever he wants" crowd.

Not a Dak hater but Dallas loses Week 1.

Johnny23

Reaction score
People are having revisionist history on Brady.....he walks on water now...
1 of 4 loses. He's still 15-4. You're referring to the 2017 season opener when Kareem Hunt went off his rookie year.

erod

Reaction score
Brady vs Cowboys 5-0

Brady vs Dan Quinn 4-0

Uh oh.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Well we beat the Patriots down in 2019....they just beat us down even more lol.

The sad thing is, if Dak even had an average performance, we would have won that game...

It may have been his worst performance ever as a Cowboy

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Were usually healthy by week 1. Then week 3 comes and everyone is injured and blame it on injuries on why we suck.

Motorola

Reaction score
27xI.gif
I will assume this grandma's grape jam GIF is directed at TB12 since the guy in it bears no resemblance to Prescott.

Plankton

Reaction score
Brady is going to get a serious dose of Nahshon Wright and Chauncey Golston. He'll be puking up his kale and quinoa smoothie before halftime.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Anybody have any idea when tickets go on sale for this game?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When you play teams in the schedule can make a huge difference. Jerry offering to play the Rams in their new stadium last year was a mistake. The Rams were pumped up

It's opening week. Every team is pumped.