Cowboys Break. Seriously

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Does anybody follows this show ?

This is so bad.

An idiot as a Moderator.

David "braindead" Helman and the usual "*** me" *****.

Ah i forgot avout the clueless last one.

bewp7

Reaction score
no way life is short who have time for nonsense any more.

does any one remember a long time ago there was a show called flipside with clarence carter on the cowboys website??? i lisened to that. he said its ya boyyyyy c. carterrrrrrrrrr.

EGTuna

Reaction score
I can't listen anymore. I love Nick, but they neutered him. He used to be so funny and sarcastic. but they must have told him to reign it in over the last couple of years. Ambar is impossible to listen to. She's utterly clueless. So many other females that know so much more they could have on. Helman you could take or leave.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I put it on before I go to sleep sometimes.

It's not that bad. It's probably the best show on that site.
I agree. I think they have some pretty good opinions and in site. Not as much inside scoop type of information as in years past due to the pandemic but still good stuff.

Motorola

Reaction score
Does anybody follows this show ?

This is so bad.

An idiot as a Moderator.

David "braindead" Helman and the usual "*** me" *****.

Ah i forgot avout the clueless last one.
I don't follow metroplex radio \ podcasts, etc., about the Cowboys
(even though I can from metro Atlanta)....but thinking about doing it once the season ends -to process their take about how 2021 off-season unfolds.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
The Players Lounge with Newy Scruggs and two former Cowboys safeties, Barry Church and Danny McCray (who i both wish still played for this team) is my favorite DC.com podcast. Cowboys Break is ok but Ambar is absolutely nauseating and gut-wrenchingly annoying- literally everything she says pisses me off and idk why. Can't put my finger on the exact reason so im gonna say its a combo of her lousy takes, and just her overall lack of any real substantial football knowledge or insider information.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
It's actually the only one I listen to...I like Eatman on there...I'm not saying it's amazing but it's the best on the site

I like hanging with the biys. So much more authenticate.

I hate eatman and helman. They have no clue about the game and are only jjs brownnosers.

I think their show is funny. Just a cheap Merchandising product. pretty "f××k me b××h" included.

Majic

Reaction score
Disagree on this. Derek is a great host and is not afraid to ask any question. Nick has been great for years, very funny and not afraid to criticise the team. Helman is a slightly wacky fellow but I don't mind him. I really like Amber, she never sugar coats anything. Overall a good listen