Cowboys chippy in practice

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Todd Archer Staff Writer
After the loss to Buffalo, Ezekiel Elliott said the team was "pissed off." Elliott said Sunday's practice was good. "Great energy, guys were on their stuff," Elliott said. "Guys had a little stuff in their neck, just a little chippy and ready to go." A 6-6, the Cowboys remain in first place in the NFC East but have lost six of their last nine games, heading into Thursday's game against Chicago.

Last edited by a moderator:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Ohh brother, more "jive ***" smirky, catchy one liners from the lost boys.....that's my new name for this defense and offense...The Lost Boys...who cares they felt chippy or farty, or whatever. Seems come game time not a single one of these half ***** can find the field.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
I want this team to just crash and burn. My biggest worry is that somehow Jerry has a reason to keep Garrett at the end of the season ... spin the fact that we won the weakest division in football.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Travis Frederick also said there was a lot of choppiness in practice. He also claims there is a "sense of urgency" coming from this team (yeah right).

This team is so "pissed off" yet they come out every week doing the same garbage and losing. They continue to be mocked, bullied, punked, and embarassed by fans, sportscasters, opposing players, and media alike every week.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
i

Todd Archer :espn: Staff Writer
After the loss to Buffalo, Ezekiel Elliott said the team was "pissed off." Elliott said Sunday's practice was good. "Great energy, guys were on their stuff," Elliott said. "Guys had a little stuff in their neck, just a little chippy and ready to go." A 6-6, the Cowboys remain in first place in the NFC East but have lost six of their last nine games, heading into Thursday's game against Chicago.

Oh yay now they are mad. They should have torn down the lockeroom after that Jets loss

Just more talk out of a weak team.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
i

Todd Archer :espn: Staff Writer

They are going to go from chippy to nippy when they roll up in Chicago.

Once again their gameplan will be to stay warm and then implode on eachother in the locker room after they are steamrolled.

To top it off, Jerry will cry again.

6-7

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Travis Frederick also said there was a lot of choppiness in practice. He also claims there is a "sense of urgency" coming from this team (yeah right).

This team is so "pissed off" yet they come out every week doing the same garbage and losing. They continue to be mocked, bullied, punked, and embarassed by fans, sportscasters, opposing players, and media alike every week.

Yawn. Who cares. Beat the Rams and Bears.