Cowboys chippy in practice

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Todd Archer Staff Writer
After the loss to Buffalo, Ezekiel Elliott said the team was "pissed off." Elliott said Sunday's practice was good. "Great energy, guys were on their stuff," Elliott said. "Guys had a little stuff in their neck, just a little chippy and ready to go." A 6-6, the Cowboys remain in first place in the NFC East but have lost six of their last nine games, heading into Thursday's game against Chicago.

Good for them. Their nads will still shrink back up into their stomach when they make it to Chicago.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Travis Frederick also said there was a lot of choppiness in practice. He also claims there is a "sense of urgency" coming from this team (yeah right).

This team is so "pissed off" yet they come out every week doing the same garbage and losing. They continue to be mocked, bullied, punked, and embarassed by fans, sportscasters, opposing players, and media alike every week.

Too bad they wait until week 13 to start getting serious.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the Bears make you play all 60 minutes ..and if we let up..we will lose. Bears are tough on defense. Very physical team. WE ARE NOT BTW. That should be a big concern heading into the frigid Soldier Field. Physicality is what wins these games this time of year. We will go how our defense goes and Zeke. Dak will need to protect the rock and move the chains with Zeke.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Oh now they're pissed?.....good to know. They'll be back to their old selves by Thursday so they can lose another game.
its really dumb,right? This team is suddenly pissed and will flip a switch. RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHT. lol ..My Gawd...lol

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
the Bears make you play all 60 minutes ..and if we let up..we will lose. Bears are tough on defense. Very physical team. WE ARE NOT BTW. That should be a big concern heading into the frigid Soldier Field. Physicality is what wins these games this time of year. We will go how our defense goes and Zeke. Dak will need to protect the rock and move the chains with Zeke.

Zeke will probably get 12 carries, so I wouldn't rely on him. Defense will be killed with screens and RB rushes (like we have all year). Dak won't protect anything, like he has the past 2 games. He will crumble in cold weather. He's always been a warm weather player. This team and game is doomed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Zeke will probably get 12 carries, so I wouldn't rely on him. Defense will be killed with screens and RB rushes (like we have all year). Dak won't protect anything, like he has the past 2 games. He will crumble in cold weather. He's always been a warm weather player. This team and game is doomed.
your not wrong. We been exposed like that all year. The Bears play games like these routinely and are in a very good division. I just cannot realistically see them losing at home. They need this game as bad as we do. IF they lose they are essentially done. I look for the kitchen sink to be thrown at us early.

ShortRound

Reaction score
not too late 1st place in the division 4 to go... go on a 4game run into the playoffs.. too late would be being out of it with nothing to play for....

Yeah I'll be rooting for them to win, but I've see this from Garrett's teams before. Call me cynical.