Cowboys chippy in practice

Creeper

Reaction score
Bears are also fighting for a wildcard spot. THEY WILL COME READY. We likely will not be prepared for the cold.

I am sure the Bears will be ready because its the overhyped, always in the news Cowboys they are facing. But there is no way the Bears make the playoffs as a wild card and more than Dallas can hope to make the playoffs as a Wild Card.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
what is the rule for media questions? if i'm TRULY pissed off, i don't want to talk to anyone. If i have to do it because if not I get fined, then they are getting one word answers

hell if i'm mad enough, i'd take the fine over having to talk

these guys love gabbing it up with the journos and don't seem mad at all... yawn

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I wanna hear and see that on game day ...

Everybody (including the Commanders) are like that in practice

:cool:

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah, I usually don't care what other fans or talking heads say, but this is: National Lampoon Does Dallas.

I dont really care at a national level, but I have really grown tired of the flood of text messages and memes I receive weekly because of this team.

I get text when the Texans or Eagles win also, like last night. Im like man I was asleep I couldn't care less about watching your sorry never won nothing franchise.

reddyuta

Reaction score
lets hope they practice outside this time,we are really really bad in cold weather.

CWR

Reaction score
Actually, We suck Globally, welcome to the satellite age.

Lol, youre right. There's no hiding from it. Im way too obvious about my support for this embarrassing team and you'd think I would know better by now.

I have buddies who I grew up watching the Cowboys with and their dads have quit. Smart men.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I mean I saw a tweet this morning where they are considering practicing outdoors. lol Where was that before the NE game.

Thinking about doing something and actually doing it are two different things. Don't bank on Garrett actually doing it unless Jerry makes him.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
All of their talk will be empty and meaningless if they lose to the Bears on TNF. Time for them to step up and back up with words with actions and show it and not just tell it.

Londonboy

Reaction score
your not wrong. We been exposed like that all year. The Bears play games like these routinely and are in a very good division. I just cannot realistically see them losing at home. They need this game as bad as we do. IF they lose they are essentially done. I look for the kitchen sink to be thrown at us early.
Trumissky might throw the kitchen sink on his foot, so We have a little hope.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Todd Archer Staff Writer
After the loss to Buffalo, Ezekiel Elliott said the team was "pissed off." Elliott said Sunday's practice was good. "Great energy, guys were on their stuff," Elliott said. "Guys had a little stuff in their neck, just a little chippy and ready to go." A 6-6, the Cowboys remain in first place in the NFC East but have lost six of their last nine games, heading into Thursday's game against Chicago.
It’s about time.