Cowboys chippy in practice

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im ready to start a petition to get us of national television. As if its not embarrassing enough, we get to flounder in front of the entire nation. Lol
Why do fans get embarrassed? None of us were playing.

Reactions: CWR

khiladi

Reaction score
Teams get ‘chippy’ when they are getting blown out too. They throw in a couple of personal fouls, watching the opposing team celebrate.

Nobody cares...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I don't see Jerry crying again.

My hope is that it is Garrett crying after the cowboys plane takes off, and Garrett is left at Chicago airport in the cold with his suitcases and luggage thrown all over the Chicago streets.

Good riddance

mahoneybill

Reaction score
:laugh:
And so it begins
The “Process” to rehabilitate Garrett’s image, make the playoffs by default because all other NFCE teams are even worse, one and done in the playoffs, start the “Garrett led this team to the playoffs” , Marinelli retires and we change ST coaches

rinse and repeat :facepalm:
Hopefully JJ’s. SB or else is setting up just that.

Garrett is probably 10 times the speaker Landry was but 1 millionth the coach

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Todd Archer Staff Writer
After the loss to Buffalo, Ezekiel Elliott said the team was "pissed off." Elliott said Sunday's practice was good. "Great energy, guys were on their stuff," Elliott said. "Guys had a little stuff in their neck, just a little chippy and ready to go." A 6-6, the Cowboys remain in first place in the NFC East but have lost six of their last nine games, heading into Thursday's game against Chicago.
Awesome.

Maybe Zeke will get pissed and break-off a 12-yard run.

morasp

Reaction score
I can just picture it. "You shouldn't be the highest player at your position I should." "No I should."

CWR

Reaction score
Why do fans get embarrassed? None of us were playing.

This is a question Ive often pondered. Its not my fault if we suck yet somehow I take personal responsibility. Its ridiculous, and I completely understand why my wife thinks I'm crazy.

The best answer I can come up with is opposing fans (trolls) speak down to you and place you in a defensive position. If you're an idiot like myself you stick up for your team only to be proven wrong when we get b slapped by the Bills on national television.

Of course we can avoid a lot of that by being up front about our suckage. Unfortunately many Cowboys haters wont recognize your white flag and will continue to assign personal responsibility for Cowboys failures.

Being a fantastic is a sick and twisted world that defies logic. Lol

cern

Reaction score
I don't care about Sunday's practice. let's see what they've got Thursday night.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a question Ive often pondered. Its not my fault if we suck yet somehow I take personal responsibility. Its ridiculous, and I completely understand why my wife thinks I'm crazy.

The best answer I can come up with is opposing fans (trolls) speak down to you and place you in a defensive position. If you're an idiot like myself you stick up for your team only to be proven wrong when we get b slapped by the Bills on national television.

Of course we can avoid a lot of that by being up front about our suckage. Unfortunately many Cowboys haters wont recognize your white flag and will continue to assign personal responsibility for Cowboys failures.

Opposing fans have no affect on me. They can be an annoyance, but they haven't personally beat me at anything.

CapnB

Reaction score
Amazing how much some of yall are pumping the bears up. how good they are at this and how good they are at that. they suck just like us,

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My hope is that it is Garrett crying after the cowboys plane takes off, and Garrett is left at Chicago airport in the cold with his suitcases and luggage thrown all over the Chicago streets.

Good riddance

JG has been planning for this day since 2009.

I might be reading the team leaves wrong but it seems it is actually your fault.