Cowboys chippy in practice

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Wait are the Bad News Boys trying to save Garrett’s job now?

romonumberone

Reaction score
A lot of people on TV are saying that if Garrett can win his next 6 games than his job is safe. I think you can run that argument both ways. If it is so easy for the Cowboys to flip a switch and win six straight than why could they not do that all along.... again it comes back to coaching and players being held accountable. My point is if thy go 6-0.... than there is no excuse to have gone 6-6.

I am glad they are now practicing harder..... they should have been doing it all along.

jnday

Reaction score
Travis Frederick also said there was a lot of choppiness in practice. He also claims there is a "sense of urgency" coming from this team (yeah right).

This team is so "pissed off" yet they come out every week doing the same garbage and losing. They continue to be mocked, bullied, punked, and embarassed by fans, sportscasters, opposing players, and media alike every week.

And the fans are mocked , embarrassed, punked , etc , for putting up with this mess for 25 years. It does make me wonder why we put ourselves through it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They should be mad. Dallas isnt even a top 16 team. This season has been bad. They know they're better than this.