Signed by Cowboys Cowboys claim DB Ibraheim Campbell and Center Adam Redmond on waivers

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My wife says I wake the kids laughing at this board. Told her these guys are too funny and this is my therapy for my Facebook. Will use the like botton but will continue my posts too.
I think your LLLOOOLLL's are pretty cool.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forget Adam Redmond. Just saw that Chicago released Hronnis Grasu. Go get him.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Like a box of chocolates: You never know what your gonna get. ;)..

vaturkey

Reaction score
I'm coming around to the conclusion that Campbell is more of a special teams pick-up than anything else.

Redmond remains a mystery, though. Must have been something they saw on the tape in preseason because he's never distinguished himself previously.

Originally a 4th round pick, so at one point he was considered pretty decent. Had decent speed (4.47) and strength (23 reps).

PS. Obviously as Mickey says, "If he was that good then why was he on the street". I do see him as being a good special teams guy. Also a real high character guy. Has been running a youth football camp every year since he got out of school. Smart fellow. Northwestern Grad.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, maybe that Adam Redmond chap is smart, I mean, he did graduate from Havard. That's all I can really say about that. Never heard of the bloke before now. I also never had heard of Ibraheim Campbell, but he's a safety, so I suppose there's that. Plus, he did play against us on Thursday, so the team must've seen something they like in him.

Stephen Jones signed him just to irritate Garrett...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...ck-rising-safety-ibraheim-campbell-philly?amp

Sounds like a bright and focused guy.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
More head scratchers so far...

Redmond, nothing more than an undrafted free agent practice squad asset, and Campbell another strong safety, and at that, one who hasn't seen the field very much since starting 8 games for the Browns in 2016.

What in the world are you expecting to claim off the waiver wire - Pro Bowlers? :rolleyes:

_sturt_

Reaction score
What in the world are you expecting to claim off the waiver wire - Pro Bowlers? :rolleyes:

Again for the 3rd time...

2018-09-02_2141.png

gmoney112

Reaction score
I remember this Campbell fella coming out, mainly because of his first name, but also because he stood out in Senior Bowl practices.

No idea what he's done in the pros, probably wasting away with the Browns, and I guess with the Texans last year who were kinda in flux with their injuries.

He was aggressive and played downhill, kinda hit or miss in coverage. Was good at forcing fumbles, seemed to come up with errant throws in college.

Seems like a good dude too. He's only 26. We'll see I guess