Twitter: Cowboys coach told Broaddus: "Dak doesn't want to be on team"

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You post that but you have nothing to confirm or back up what you say.
Please post where there has ever been a defined term,, if there has then I apologize, but I have never seen the offer on the table.

None of us have seen an offer on the table. All of it has been rumored. The widely distributed rumor was that Dak wanted 4 years vs. the Cowboys wanting 5 years. It's even in the article I keep quoting (that no one wants to even begin to try to discuss) talking about "the latest offer" the Cowboys pitched back then. 5 years/$175M, $106M guaranteed. This is the same article that analyzes a slew of other deals with cash flows, etc. and concludes that Dak should be looking for $130M guaranteed if they want 5 years. None of the rumored offers even went into the $120sM range. Again, how is that a "fair deal?" Because some regular joe would sign it or because people want to push some slanted viewpoint to make a person "greedy" for wanting what the market is showing he should get? Sounds like both.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...r-even-if-the-cowboys-qb-wants-to-go-shorter/

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The simple fact that Dak himself has not come out to deny this says their is some truth to it

I don't think Dak would come out and deny being an extra terrestrial either if that was making rounds in the press but okay.

For those that want to believe Dak is a selfish, greedy, malcontent, this story is confirmation bias gold.

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't think Dak would come out and deny being an extra terrestrial either if that was making rounds in the press but okay.

For those that want to believe Dak is a selfish, greedy, malcontent, this story is confirmation bias gold.
Maybe Dak wouldn't have signed Franchise Tag if he didn't want to be a Dallascowboy?:huh:

Oh wait Dak is greedy....but why didn't he take the 5 year deal?:huh:

Dang I am confused

cern

Reaction score
The simple fact that Dak himself has not come out to deny this says their is some truth to it
or it could be he considers such an asinine assertion doesn't deserve to be dignified with a response.