Cowboys coaching staff

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
wake up buddy
They’re not doing it so they don’t anybody’s feelings, they’re doing it so they will always have convenient scapegoats to appease fans and media and they will escape the blame

gotta pay attention
You don't go to the second round of the playoffs. Without something positive happening

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly, I'm beginning to believe you've been asleep for a very, very long time.:thumbup:
You don't go to the second round of the playoffs. With the youngest starting team in the league what are some positive things happening. I'd rather be sleeping than ignorant

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are missing the middle ground. The HC doesn't personally create the game plans, but neither does he stand aside and have nothing to say about them. The OC and DC create the game plans, but review film and discuss the opponent with the HC in advance, and then go over it with the HC after, so everyone is in agreement with the approach going into preparing the game plan and the product that is created.
Well actually an intelligent response thank you that's this franchise though not the rest of the league

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
wake up buddy
They’re not doing it so they don’t anybody’s feelings, they’re doing it so they will always have convenient scapegoats to appease fans and media and they will escape the blame

gotta pay attention
Come on you really think they care what the fans think.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well actually an intelligent response thank you that's this franchise though not the rest of the league
It is with other teams in the league as well. It just depends on whether the HC is also either the OC or DC.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Help me out here people. The head coach, during the week, isn't he responsible for putting a game plan in place with the help of his coordinators. And possibly players. Different packages. With different personnel. Isn't he responsible for putting a game plan in place for the defense also.. Or does he simply let individual coaches have the freedom to do what they want. I'm trying to understand who's accountable for the offensive line penalties. Or other miscommunications. Who are the true leaders of this team.
WONDERFUL POINTS, all valid. Great questions, ALL valid. Everyone there is coaching in an atmosphere of "passing the buck" , no accountability...no consequences. Same with the players. Until the head of the so called snake..ie JERRY AND STEVIE..decide they have got to change their failed philosophy, nothing will improve. A good start would be to fire Marinelli and promote Richard. THEN if we lose to the Jets, FIRE GARRETT.

CB61

Reaction score
Help me out here people. The head coach, during the week, isn't he responsible for putting a game plan in place with the help of his coordinators. And possibly players. Different packages. With different personnel. Isn't he responsible for putting a game plan in place for the defense also.. Or does he simply let individual coaches have the freedom to do what they want. I'm trying to understand who's accountable for the offensive line penalties. Or other miscommunications. Who are the true leaders of this team.
I think you are right in the way it should be put together but the results don't look like that's what's happening it looks like we're on the same thing over and over no matter what team we play that may be the reason that we play Down two lesser teams and then we make adjustments and then steam roll them? However when it comes to playing better teams that's where we suffer because that formula won't work with well coached teams

CB61

Reaction score
I've said it on here before and I've said it many times in the past 20 years there needs to be a whole culture change and ballast the problem is that will never happen as long as Jerry Jones is the owner

CB61

Reaction score
I've said it on here before and I've said it many times in the past 20 years there needs to be a whole culture change and ballast the problem is that will never happen as long as Jerry Jones is the owner
In Dallas damn talk to text

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I am a supporter of Jason Garrett. This is the first season where I'm really disgusted with him. For the lack of discipline. Maybe that's why the players like him so much. I mistook that for leadership. They just don't want to be told what to do LOL
Dude....this has been going on since the first day he took over.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I actually feel Wade has been a better coach than JG. but thats just me.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't go to the second round of the playoffs. With the youngest starting team in the league what are some positive things happening. I'd rather be sleeping than ignorant
Don't sell yourself short you could quite possibly be both.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm sitting in the stands in NJ and I'm telling you I'm giving up on this team.

Have fun Jerry. Thanks for stealing my team

foofighters

Reaction score
Is complete trash. That's all. That's all you need to say.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Richard has no business being an NFL coach at any level. We gave him way too much responsibility he had no business having at this point. This defense is an embarrassment.