Cowboys' Cole Beasley and Blake Jarwin will be active for Rams game

LovinItAll

Reaction score

Would LOVE to see Shultz come up big in this game. The boy can block and catch...can he get open?

Beasley....man, the dude is a baller. What is he....4'9" and a buck twenty? He dang sure knows how to get on the ground after he catches the ball, but he's also not afraid to take a shot, if necessary.

(Yes, I know he's 5'8", 180#. Seems like a 'little person' on the field, though)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HW6GBiU.gif

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
Would LOVE to see Shultz come up big in this game. The boy can block and catch...can he get open?

Beasley....man, the dude is a baller. What is he....4'9" and a buck twenty? He dang sure knows how to get on the ground after he catches the ball, but he's also not afraid to take a shot, if necessary.

(Yes, I know he's 5'8", 180#. Seems like a 'little person' on the field, though)

I was concerned about targets in the middle of the field. So these two being available is critical. Hope Beasley's ankle holds up.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Good. Rather you think their playmakers or not, we need them in this game. I didn’t really think they’d miss a big playoff game like this though.

Techsass

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear it & hope they're both well enough to still be effective. Not really scared of the Rams, but we need every offensive weapon we've got.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
It was mention at sometime this week that DAK had a knee issue.

Not enough to list on the injury list.

Hope he is OK.

That goal line flip not only looked nasty, it may have been 10# of extra weight on that leg away from a season ending knee injury. I like to see Dak mobile, but man......

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
There was a press conference or interview where Jason said Dak’s knee was having issues, but he also said it’s nothing and that he’s been practicing full and fine.

sideon

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear it & hope they're both well enough to still be effective. Not really scared of the Rams, but we need every offensive weapon we've got.
Your last sentence contradicts itself.