Cowboys Color Rush Thanksgiving **merged**

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd prefer the silver pants more than the white but guess it's OK as long as it's not destined to be a regular thing.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I'd prefer the silver pants more than the white but guess it's OK as long as it's not destined to be a regular thing.

i feel you gotta change it up and keep it a consistent tone throughout (pants n jersey) while remaining classic. if you notice all color rush uniforms of teams have a consistent one tone througout. pants match jersey. we are just the only ones doing all white.

EST_1986

Reaction score

We don't have silver pants at home tho and I prefer the whites pants over the sea foam green pants any day of the week

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We don't have silver pants at home tho and I prefer the whites pants over the sea foam green pants any day of the week

Didn't know that . . . If that's the way it's set up, I'd have to agree.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
i feel you gotta change it up and keep it a consistent tone throughout (pants n jersey) while remaining classic. if you notice all color rush uniforms of teams have a consistent one tone througout. pants match jersey. we are just the only ones doing all white.

Looks lie the all-white idea is what it's gonna be. Actually, it's not that bad. I also like the jerseys just fine.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
No idea if this has been posted yet, but are they breaking out these bad boys Thursday?

img_6063.jpg

dez_bryant_color_rush_jumpman.jpg

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Wait. Some don't like these?? Your opinion is incorrect. Yes. Opinions can be wrong. I say.

Wouldn't mind seeing them with silver or navy pants too.
my opinion? did I state one? I was just sharing this jersey remake with a white helmet to see what it looks like as per request from previous poster.