Cowboys concerned with Maher on right hash

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hey Hostile, were you been? I will fill you in on the current state of the team since you have been absent.
I got a rather high paying job near Phoenix a couple of years ago and moved last year after commuting for almost a year. I will move back to Tucson when/if I retire.

1. Zeke is holding out, wants to be highest paid RB in the league. Big argument on board if he is really worth it or not.
I just took him #1 overall in a fantasy football draft. I wonder if I know something?

Naw, that can't be it. I must not have wanted to Draft a New York Gay Aunt at #1 overall. Yeah, that much be it.

2. Dak wants to be the highest paid QB in the league, conflicting reports if he demanded $40 million or not. He has been universally laughed at here at the zone.
I usually believe Jane Slater, but I am really dubious about that $40 M report of hers. Far be it from me to tell people not to believe her, but I personally do not. Heard something a lot different. I suspect he will get paid a lot. The market dictates that. I have a number in mind (shared somewhere else) I think he will get. If that happens, I will say nothing. if it doesn't, I will eat crow. Maybe not here. Maybe here too.

3. Your boy Garrett still sucks just as bad as always, those 2 wildcard wins he has for his entire coaching career just scream HOF.....LMAO!!!
His players don't agree with you, nor do I. "My guy?" Let me educate you a little about "my guy."

I know many will hate this but I expect him this year to get double digit wins and very near the top 50 all time in Head Coach wins. 13 wins and he would be in the top 50 all time, in fewer seasons than a lot of guys he will pass. I am not saying he will get 13 wins this year, but I won't say it is impossible either. Not with this roster if they get one guy signed and the other 2 stay happy.

This year if he gets 8 wins he will pass, Brian Billick, Jimmy Johnson, Ray Flaherty, Dave Wannstedt, Bum Phillips, Gary Kubiak, Wade Phillips, and Sam Wyche. I think 8 is a fait accompli barring devastating injuries. 3 of those guys have Cowboys ties. 8 wins puts him 54th all time.

He is already in the top 50 all time for Win %, tied at 50th with Chuck Noll,10-6 (double digits I mentioned above) would move him past Noll, Bill Parcells, and tie him with Don Coryell.

Now, someone (I won't say who) is going to think "Old Hos he doesn't understand we need playoff wins." Yes, I do understand that, and I believe the team with him at the helm is on the right track for the first time in a very long time. I want more, same as you and everyone else. The difference is, I actually know this is a hard game to win at and respect the game enough to know it isn't our birthright to win in the post season.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I got a rather high paying job near Phoenix a couple of years ago and moved last year after commuting for almost a year. I will move back to Tucson when/if I retire.

I just took him #1 overall in a fantasy football draft. I wonder if I know something?

Naw, that can't be it. I must not have wanted to Draft a New York Gay Aunt at #1 overall. Yeah, that much be it.

I usually believe Jane Slater, but I am really dubious about that $40 M report of hers. Far be it from me to tell people not to believe her, but I personally do not. Heard something a lot different. I suspect he will get paid a lot. The market dictates that. I have a number in mind (shared somewhere else) I think he will get. If that happens, I will say nothing. if it doesn't, I will eat crow. Maybe not here. Maybe here too.

His players don't agree with you, nor do I. "My guy?" Let me educate you a little about "my guy."

I know many will hate this but I expect him this year to get double digit wins and very near the top 50 all time in Head Coach wins. 13 wins and he would be in the top 50 all time, in fewer seasons than a lot of guys he will pass. I am not saying he will get 13 wins this year, but I won't say it is impossible either. Not with this roster if they get one guy signed and the other 2 stay happy.

This year if he gets 8 wins he will pass, Brian Billick, Jimmy Johnson, Ray Flaherty, Dave Wannstedt, Bum Phillips, Gary Kubiak, Wade Phillips, and Sam Wyche. I think 8 is a fait accompli barring devastating injuries. 3 of those guys have Cowboys ties. 8 wins puts him 54th all time.

He is already in the top 50 all time for Win %, tied at 50th with Chuck Noll,10-6 (double digits I mentioned above) would move him past Noll, Bill Parcells, and tie him with Don Coryell.

Now, someone (I won't say who) is going to think "Old Hos he doesn't understand we need playoff wins." Yes, I do understand that, and I believe the team with him at the helm is on the right track for the first time in a very long time. I want more, same as you and everyone else. The difference is, I actually know this is a hard game to win at and respect the game enough to know it isn't our birthright to win in the post season.
Good go here from you Hostile, I agree with you Zeke will be back and back in a big way, like leading the league in rushing.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well the simple fix is to set him up on the LEFT HASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:flagwave:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Good to hear you are doing well Hostile, Phoenix is beautiful and a great city to live in. I would always have to fly out there a couple of times a year to do an on-site inspection of some of the suppliers my company used. My only complaint is the dam snakes, lol. I must have seen 2 or 3 a day everytime I would go out there. I concluded that was because the warehouses I inspected were a nice cool place out of the desert sun.

Anyways, good to hear from you.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think a little competition will have a fascinating way of increasing his accuracy from that hash.