Cowboys contacted a coach in the past 48 hours

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, I can’t imagine Jerry Jones undermining his head coach, his “personal Tom Landry”, by talking to Assistant coaches from other teams when his HC said there would be no changes. I can’t imagine Jerry the GM with such a great track record would ever do anything that would make his boy look like he had no real power or credibility.

Dysfunction in plain sight.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Wow, I can’t imagine Jerry Jones undermining his head coach, his “personal Tom Landry”, by talking to Assistant coaches from other teams when his HC said there would be no changes. I can’t imagine Jerry the GM with such a great track record would ever do anything that would make his boy look like he had no real power or credibility.

That's why I wonder if this is a possible HC move. Jerry apparently, from what I understand, was quite shaken by the passing of his dear friend McNair and saw that he's not got a lot of time left. I suspect it is more likely an OC he was looking for, but I can't rule out a possible HC candidate.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Has to be Kubiak
Kubiak is already under contract with the Vikings.

This thread is hilarious.

Jones probably did not contact anyone. Yet Werder drops this nugget and people lose their minds.

This kind of nonsense is great for the brand relevance.

It keeps hope alive and that is basically the snake oil that Jones sells.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
:lmao2: MEANWHILE IN KANSAS CITY....
HWX0feM.jpg
Great posts keep them up

ShortRound

Reaction score

Garrett’s just happy to still have a job

Wood

Reaction score
LOL. Why such hostility to Werder?

Are people upset his report corroborates what Jerry basically said a few days ago and refuted what Garrett said?

agreed. Why is this reporting a trigger for some?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kubiak is already under contract with the Vikings.

This thread is hilarious.

Jones probably did not contact anyone. Yet Werder drops this nugget and people lose their minds.

This kind of nonsense is great for the brand relevance.

It keeps hope alive and that is basically the snake oil that Jones sells.

Yes, it's a conspiracy with Jerry and Ed Werder working together, because if we just hear they tried to get somebody we'll all be placated.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Sources? The issue is the substance, and lack of any particulars. Just intentionally vague gossip.
Not really. He's doing his job. I guarantee you 100% without a doubt that if he were given more information and/or permission to site sources he would in a heartbeat.
This is how journalism sometimes works. He wants to be the first to release any spec of info. To suggest he's "intentionally being vague" is pretty silly.

And for the record, I think Werder is a tool. But that doesn't change how things sometimes work.

Proof

Reaction score
Not really. He's doing his job. I guarantee you 100% without a doubt that if he were given more information and/or permission to site sources he would in a heartbeat.
This is how journalism sometimes works. He wants to be the first to release any spec of info. To suggest he's "intentionally being vague" is pretty silly.

And for the record, I think Werder is a tool. But that doesn't change how things sometimes work.

lol what? He is LITERALLY being intentionally vague. You can argue the reasons for it, but it's exactly what he's doing. And again not talking about the sources, talking about the (lack of) content. Dropping a story that doesn't have any details is foolish. It's not how journalism works, it's how hacks work.