Twitter: Cowboys could move Collins back to guard

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I wonder if Archer knew his offhand comment in a Tweet would wake up a fan base about ready to go to sleep out of boredom.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Let's see here...Fleming is good in pass protection,but poor in run blocking. But it says he's reliable at backup. Ok,that's a good best bad plan...I still think it's a priority to draft a quality G or T though.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Collins can play Tackle or Guard pretty well so maybe Fleming is the best OL left in FA between guards and tackles.
I like it if they can get him.

RS12

Reaction score
Corbett makes more sense to me than Miller.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I would like to smack anyone who utters position flex in the mouth.
I thought Collins settled into RT towards the end of the year. Was never for him moving, but begrudgingly saw him start to get it.
If we move him again ...it has been yet another negative in an offseason full of them.
Knowing that Garrett and co were under the pump to get this season right, it has been a limp and some what confusing beginning to a pivitol year.
At this rate, I would expect Garrett and both co-ordinators gone next year.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no way.
Collins is a Tackle,played there at Lsu...got better as the season wore on...up-grade the OG spot and get a Swing Tackle.
The weak links were OG and back-up Tackle...not Collins.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Man... sick of this FO smh

QXozQ.gif

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I think La'el Collins is an exceptional/dominant LG and a solid RT.

I would have no disagreement as long as the staff keeps him there once and for all and gets a very good RT in the draft. Also a solid durable veteran swing tackle.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Fleming is a swing tackle candidate to me, not a replacement for Collins. He is more of Tyron insurance.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Cowboys won't ever learn their lesson about moving guys from their natural positions.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I would like to smack anyone who utters position flex in the mouth.
I thought Collins settled into RT towards the end of the year. Was never for him moving, but begrudgingly saw him start to get it.
If we move him again ...it has been yet another negative in an offseason full of them.
Knowing that Garrett and co were under the pump to get this season right, it has been a limp and some what confusing beginning to a pivitol year.
At this rate, I would expect Garrett and both co-ordinators gone next year.
lmao..position flex..... NAH...seriously man,I agree...it gets run into the ground. Give me a dude that stays on the field and can play one position really well longterm over a guy that's a flip flop type guy,ANYDAY.

Rayman70

Reaction score
LEAVE HIM AT GUARD 99% of the time and only use him elsewhere when injury dictates as such. DUDE IS AN ELITE ALL PRO GUARD.

kumizi

Reaction score
He isn't very good at guard or tackle. I got crucified for criticizing his extension that made him one of the highest paid right tackles in the league. People still view him by where he was going in mock drafts instead of his play. Hopefully he'll be better than Cooper because he was a downgrade from undrafted Leary.