Cowboys, culture of the locker

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You were dead wrong and you still are dead wrong that Taco is talented. HE ISNT!!!!!!
And that's your opinion and I think you're dead wrong so. Get over it. Bunch of little funny faces LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL......ok buddy. I gave it a try.

Taco is really talented. He just got cut because they didn't get along. LOL
I don't know why he got cut. And neither do you. So stop making up stupid excuses, why you think he got cut. I was asking for a factual explanation not an opinion. You gave it will give it to somebody else now

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Do you ever feel like you just want to crawl through the screen. LOL that's how you make friends. You have to roll on the ground once in awhile together

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you know what I think theres far too many posts about Taco.. he wasn't worth the one but has like 6..lets get over it..

OH BTW he got picked up by Miami will play us Sunday..:))
Is that true my cowboy brother

HanD

Reaction score
It's amazing that fans will take the words of coaches and owners that haven't won anything of significance in a very long time.
What has taco shown to make you believe otherwise than he's not worked hard? He's underachieved in college and pros. I'm not sure I see a hard worker. I hope he can turn his career around but I'm not getting on it. He has gifts but if you don't hustle or work hard in practice you don't play for this team on game day.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I don't hold grudges. I take every situation on an individual basis. I'm moving on that was my last response

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do you ever feel like you just want to crawl through the screen. LOL that's how you make friends. You have to roll on the ground once in awhile together

Not sure I ever made a friend by rolling around on the ground with them. But whatever.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Think of me when you need motivation for whatever it is your training for. :flagwave::flagwave:
I have daughters. LOL I got to keep people like you away from them. LOL today I'm training with a two-time Super Bowl running back. I'm pretty damn proud of that. He asked me

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't hold grudges. I take every situation on an individual basis. I'm moving on that was my last response

So when he stinks in Miami and gets cut are you going to still think he is talented?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure I ever made a friend by rolling around on the ground with them. But whatever.
In the military. That's what you do . you have an argument get out of your system and you still best friends. That's all I'm saying. And I'm replying because it isn't about Taco lol I'm done with him

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So when he stinks in Miami and gets cut are you going to still think he is talented?
I don't speculate and I'm done with him. Please respect that no more taco I don't even eat tacos. LOL