Twitter: Cowboys D line new nickname: 'Hot Boyzs'

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m excited about the defense for sure but at this point they haven’t done nothing.

At this point all we have is hope and preseason

With that said they could do a lot better

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Likely source.........not my cup of tea but I'll take it. Now let's kick some azz.........:yourock:

6c25f91c17d042f180693ab8a8bd4066.jpg

CPanther95

Reaction score
Rowdy is going to spend all his free time in the defensive line meeting room.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Childish and stupid. Kind of embarrassing really. Never good to nick name YOURSELF, and if you do you should probably at least give yourself a name that doesnt sound like a nineties Boy Band! Yeah,...like I said, pretty friggin embarrassing. Should probably just shut up and play football.

GMO415

Reaction score
I get it because it's named after a rap group comprised of Cash Money Millionaires members .Their most famous song was...

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I'm gonna call them, Apocalypse Now, unless they suck. Then they can stick to the boy band name.

Hayseed

Reaction score
I actually believe our defense has the ability to be pretty damned dominant this year. I just dont go for all the little kid sillyness is all.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good lord people......let's NOT overreact. Guys having a little fun with a name has Zero to with their ability to be a damn good group. Some fans like it, some don't, no big deal. Only way national media pays attention if they're dominant, otherwise, they'll likely be ignored.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Oh how I long for the days of Doomsday. .." Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio , a nation turns its empty eyes to you,... woo woo woo .......whats that you say Mrs Robinson, Jolten Joe has left and gone away....Hey hey hey" :(