Twitter: Cowboys D line new nickname: 'Hot Boyzs'

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Its only a matter of time before some commentators going to say....."the Hot Boyz are smokin' tonight..." after a sack.

Hot Boyz? That's the dumbest name I have every heard. Sounds like a rainbow fest.

Sack Pack, Neli Boyz, Rushmen…………..anything but "Hot Boyz". LOL

Cas2800

Reaction score
Do something first before trying to give yourself a sorry name.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This defense doesn't need any new names. There will never be a better moniker than "Doomsday."

The challenge is going out and living up to that name.

Dre11

Reaction score
Hot Boyz? That's the dumbest name I have every heard. Sounds like a rainbow fest.

Sack Pack, Neli Boyz, Rushmen…………..anything but "Hot Boyz". LOL
Likely source.........not my cup of tea but I'll take it. Now let's kick some azz.........:yourock:

6c25f91c17d042f180693ab8a8bd4066.jpg

Yep it is the source. As I said in my other post, Lil Wayne came up with the name and its popular in the urban culture. Most of these guys are from the urban culture, NFL and NBA cater to the urban culture as well, it's why you hear so much rap music in stadiums and highlights. It fits.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do something first before trying to give yourself a sorry name.
And this is one of the big issues with the cowboys under Garrett. They think they have arrived before they really have.

And Garrett is there to clap and pat fannies instead of keep them in check.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I'm laughing through this thread at a bunch of you guys getting all bent out of shape and saddling up to the keyboard to call a bunch of 280lb freaks sissies or unmanly or whatever. Lighten up!

These guys are having fun, I hope the name sticks. I think they are gonna have a great year.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Doomsday, The Steel Curtain, the Purple People Eaters, Monsters of the Midway, Orange Crush...... Hotboyz.. sheesh!!

nathanlt

Reaction score
If the success of this group is tied to their success at picking nicknames, the Dallas Cowboys D is doomed.

And the award for the least intimidating nickname, and the nickname voted most likely to be sneered at, goes to......