News: Cowboys DC Mike Nolan Fired

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

quickccc

Reaction score
He hasn't been doing much of that lately and only plays about 62% of the snaps

- Could be the team didn't like the whole plan of drop lanes- flip flopping, stand upping, that going into the season, and the mutiny and dissention in the locker room the mass misplan
and confusion caused in the first place. Could be they trusted him to have the team much more disciplined and prepared and schemed than what they put on Dlaw and others.

- Could be that the team did not like the idea that it took so damn long for an experienced vet DC to finally make adjustments - finally get his butt outta coaching booth
and get with his frustrated team on the sidelines, finally scaling back on this complex, confusing mayhem- who knows if MM or someone else in several meetings
had to get on Nolan and his coaches about those very same mayhem and Nolan finally decided to try that scale back …. :oops:

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Marinelli and your boy McClay did us no favors that’s for sure. We have literally like 4 keepers, Wilson, Dlaw, Gallimore, and Wilson. I forgot Greg’s!
Add in diggs. So thats 6 keepers on defense. I wouldnt be sad to see anyone else go.

Hill id also hold on to. Kid is talented and showed improvement after looking like a ****. Maybe there is hope for him to improve, but i wouldnt pencil him in as a starter by no means.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Patrik.....We clicks not likes. Nailed it mid- December when this forum was securing a spot for Andy Dalton in the Ring Of Honor

He should initiate passionate discussions about replacing the general manager

quickccc

Reaction score

Kindly leave our Lord out of it!

Swartz? LOL
Outta da Frying pan ...and into the Fire, eh ? ?

Laawrd I hope not ! Dude never adjusts, and he even does throw you a different look, they dont work - plays that same straight up me vs you as several other simple defenses, and
he insist on leaving his press coverage one on one, on an island for 60-70 yards , much like Al Harris did with Diggs.

It's a reason why he is jumping off Philly sail ship for someone that is still so young as a DC. :thumbdown:

Jipper

Reaction score
Wake me when they actually address the real problem and start getting rid of the underperfoming players on defense.

It’s coming, the new coach will address I’m sure...baby steps.

today was a good start

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, I wouldn't mind seeing George Edwards being selected as the successor to Mike Nolan, as the Cowboys DC.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
jesus. Just report it and stop smelling your own farts. My god
This is what happens when you are proven right.........those who snerk intially to Patrik Early October and Mid-December Nolan info are catching Ls...CBS Sports cutting checks :lmao2:

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
What ever guy the eventually settle on I just hope to god it is someone who plays an attacking style. Too many years of "bend, don't break" with corners playing 10 yards off the receiver. Just bring us someone in who wants to get after it.