Twitter: Cowboys dominated the 2014 draft

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I think you need your diaper changed. Maybe some tissues. :lmao2:

Gotta love the stiff arms and the way he escapes pressure and picks up first downs and those TD's. Hell of a great young QB.

If you ever get to a point where you take Dak's "Prescott" out of your mouth, you'll come back to reality and actually be worth talking to. until then, have a good life

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If you ever get to a point where you take Dak's "Prescott" out of your mouth, you'll come back to reality and actually be worth talking to. until then, have a good life

I like a young QB that had the 2nd best rookie season in the history of the NFL. You hate him. Who is the idiot here?

Maybe you are still choking on Romos retired jock strap. LOL

:lmao2::lmao:

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I like a young QB that had the 2nd best rookie season in the history of the NFL. You hate him. Who is the idiot here?

Maybe you are still choking on Romos retired jock strap. LOL

:lmao2::lmao:

Rookie season doesn't mean anything. Last season was terrible. Next year will be the determining factor.

I find it amusing that fools like you think that if I don't believe someone is the answer at a position, it's "hate." I don't hate Dak. I think he's a good, quality kid. I DON'T think he's a franchise qb. That's not hate, it's reality.

coult44

Reaction score
Say what? How about....
12-4
13-3
That's the pattern when this team isn't blown up

-Romo out in '15
-Zeke, TSmith, Lee etc missing lots of '17

8-8? I don't even know what that is.

Oh ok, 12-4 , 13-3, out first round??? If your going to play the trends, you have to play all the trends lol

T-RO

Reaction score
Rookie season doesn't mean anything. Last season was terrible. Next year will be the determining factor.

I find it amusing that fools like you think that if I don't believe someone is the answer at a position, it's "hate." I don't hate Dak. I think he's a good, quality kid. I DON'T think he's a franchise qb. That's not hate, it's reality.

Your opinion is reality?! I get a kick out of your tossing out data that doesn't match your narrative.

As bob stürm said....we have two seasons of data and 3/4 of those two seasons he's been exceptional.

In psychology there is something called 'Recency bias'. We tend to way over value what has most recently transpired.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

It is OK. The reality is some fans don’t think we have had a franchise QB since Troy Aikman and based upon our post season lack of success, it’s hard to argue. Some people flat out guaranteed and even offered to bet money that the last QB we thought was a franchise QB could not and would not lead the team to a championship. They turned out to be right. You may try turn out to be right, too.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
It is OK. The reality is some fans don’t think we have had a franchise QB since Troy Aikman and based upon our post season lack of success, it’s hard to argue. Some people flat out guaranteed and even offered to bet money that the last QB we thought was a franchise QB could not and would not lead the team to a championship. They turned out to be right. You may try turn out to be right, too.

Here's the difference between Romo and Dak

Romo took a 3-13 team and made them respectable
Dak took a 13-3 team to 9-7

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Your opinion is reality?! I get a kick out of your tossing out data that doesn't match your narrative.

As bob stürm said....we have two seasons of data and 3/4 of those two seasons he's been exceptional.

In psychology there is something called 'Recency bias'. We tend to way over value what has most recently transpired.

He's shown zero ability to will the team to a win off of his arm alone. In fact, when challenged to win with his arm alone, he has failed. This is fact. My opinion is, as always, based on fact. I'm sorry it doesn't match the prescott in your mouth, but it's fact.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

I agree that if you criticize a player some peeps automatically call you a "hater". It's the lazy new way

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Here's the difference between Romo and Dak

Romo took a 3-13 team and made them respectable
Dak took a 13-3 team to 9-7
Doesn’t matter what the difference is. Wasn’t my point. You don’t believe Dak is a franchise QB and you may be right. Others didn’t think Romo was a franchise QB. You guys have something in common...you don’t believe the QB was a franchise QB .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Fool?

Interesting choice of words. Actually, your not a hater. But if you dont think he is a franchise QB, then your just plain stumpid. Rookie seasons mean nothing? Another clueless comment. And he had a horrid 2017? Another lazy, agenda driven comment. His first 8 games overall were great in 2017.

Its clear you hate him. Thats why I call you a hater. Either that our your just not very good at analysis. Either way you are entitled to your opinion. Enjoy.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's shown zero ability to will the team to a win off of his arm alone. In fact, when challenged to win with his arm alone, he has failed. This is fact. My opinion is, as always, based on fact. I'm sorry it doesn't match the prescott in your mouth, but it's fact.

You seem to have a fixation with Dak, given how often you use that line. How about you accept that other people can have a different opinion than yours - which is all it is no matter how often you use "fact" while describing it - without having to be in love with the guy? :facepalm:

Obviously, Dak's second season didn't live up to the first. Year three will be big in terms of his career and the future of the Cowboys. I hope he succeeds because otherwise we're back to looking for a QB.