Cowboys Done With Irving

Them

Reaction score
...6.8...occasionally played great...couldn't wait no more...he's out the door!...:grin:

Jeffkills

Reaction score
6le6.gif

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cowboys organization is done with Irving. Cowboys fans were done with Irving over a year ago. Just a classic example of how the fans are smarter than the head office. The front office is going on a 4 years late of getting rid of Garrett.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I hate it when players waste so much natural talent! Such a shame – if Irving had been available for the Rams game it might have made a difference.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I hate it when players waste so much natural talent! Such a shame – if Irving had been available for the Rams game it might have made a difference.
Seems like it was just a matter of time before his unavailability cost Dallas an important game. He is has issues and should find a way to address them completely before he signs with another team.

9of11

Reaction score
Bye, you were good while it lasted....we cant wait for ever to get your sheet together....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Found this picture. Apparently a certain staff member prevented him from going to the facility....

I like how Irving says he had "zero off field issues this year".

Clearly the fact he wasn't at training camp when it began and the NFL then slapping him with a four game suspension (for the second year in a row) just slipped his mind.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Talented player but a complete imbecile. The talent makes it all the more frustrating. Enoungh with these types that just distract. Glad he will be gone.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wish they simply would have professional media session and say something nice and wish them both luck and RELEASE Irving and Gregory...the chances are exhausted and we need focus in the draft, FA, and building our team for 19..

last year SJ JJ and JG kept anticipating Irvings return as a boost for late season and playoffs and it never happened.. Gregory obviously cant overcome s=his issues either , time to say goodbye and good luck..

Gordon and Mo serve as warning and this goes back to my Favorite Longhorn of all time that wasted his shot at the HOF in Ricky Williams..

Either make some guidelines to excuse the Marijuana levels with these players or lifetime ban them on first offense and move on, this in between crap is out of control.

Like tests that have certain THC ranges allowable in season and no test off season..like alcohol theres needs to be allowable amounts by testing to show the timelines and as long as they arent doing it doing it say 3-4 day prior to games or something to just let it go already..

Even some of the substances in drugs used to work out and being classified as PEDs and HGH etc needs to eb laxed.. at some point it gets ridiculous for a game that guys are considered gladiators of our time that are trying to knock each other out on every play..

Of course it cant be the wild west there has to be restrictions but having zero tolerance for a lot of this stuff is going overboard..