Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Marinelli was good at producing defenses but awful at picking players. Marinelli is Why we had Hill and Taco. I'm hoping Quinn is not similar

Based on his time in Atlanta, I think he is. Did well with others' draft picks.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Lmao he’s a great player and a hell of a pick.. Kelce is one of the best centers in the game.. if that was the case dude wouldn’t of went ahead of Linderbaum

For those who’d find this interesting:

They basically asked Kelce to help them find his replacement, and this is who he picked

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah. If Williams can stay on the field and off the exemption list. You Pom Pom waivers kill me. Cowboys could have had Johnson who’s a better prospect and Travis Jones with picks 1 and 2 and picked up Salyer in the third. Defense becomes a beast offensive line shored up. Instead. They drafted a project in the first and a headcase in the second. But keep tooting that horn. Jerry loves fans like you.
Keep that same energy going into the season. I bet you would have drafted Linderbaum and Dean…..:laugh::facepalm:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I would have preferred Pickens, but that wasn’t an option. Williams won’t just run around the edge. I’m excited to see him use that 4.4 speed, quickness, and bend while running stunts with the DTs. Even really good OLs take a second to see the stunt, and his speed will take huge advantage of that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Really? Parsons might be the best pass rusher in the league. Williams had 12+ sacks in the NFL light SEC.Tank is solid and Fowler has out produced Gregory.
:)) no one wants to admit maybe even those these arent splash picks they could be a lot better than most are given the Fo credit for,.I was hoping for dean but there must be red flag on his health because has fiorst round grade and dropping like rock..

cowboyec

Reaction score
rd3
everyone on here sayin ruckert.
so far you guys are hittin a 1,000.

so what wr do they like?

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Jones and Dean available is a good reminder when people guarantee a player not being there at whatever pick.

leicafan

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah. If Williams can stay on the field and off the exemption list. You Pom Pom waivers kill me. Cowboys could have had Johnson who’s a better prospect and Travis Jones with picks 1 and 2 and picked up Salyer in the third. Defense becomes a beast offensive line shored up. Instead. They drafted a project in the first and a headcase in the second. But keep tooting that horn. Jerry loves fans like you.
I wonder if Cowboys should save some money for a guy like Will McClay, we have so many scouting guru in this board. It is not even funny. These guys in this board are so good and probably cost much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.