Cowboys eyeing Deangelo Hall?

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
NFL Rumor Central: Cowboys eyeing Hall?

Insiders can access ESPN.com's complete Rumor Central, plus exclusive NFL content daily. Already an Insider? Sign in above.
Become an Insider
in.gif
| Benefits
in.gif

Thursday, November 6
Cowboys eyeing Hall?

DeAngelo Hall | Raiders | Interested: Insider Only
in.gif

Insider Only
in.gif

i think its goo which would also be alot cheaper...i hope....we do need help....we have more like a zone defense no one on ones over the top or anything...he's also real aggresive...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I was just thinking we need another person with his sort of character on the team.

This is probably garbage speculation.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I highly doubt it.

Patriots will be nabbing him shortly.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
The gist of the "Insider" scoop from ESPN --

Probably not, says Matt Mosley, but with Jerry Jones you never know.

Some rumor. A lot of those "ESPN Insider" rumors are the same thing. The headline says something like, "Steve Young planning a comeback with 49ers?" If you're not an Insider, you wonder if you should pay to find out the big news! But when you pay for the service, you find out that the answer is, "No, but he'd probably be better than J.T. O'Sullivan, even at age 47."

The next rumor down from "Cowboys eyeing Hall?" is "KGB surfacing in Seattle?" The answer? No.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2405805 said:
The gist of the "Insider" scoop from ESPN --

Probably not, says Matt Mosley, but with Jerry Jones you never know.

Some rumor. A lot of those "ESPN Insider" rumors are the same thing. The headline says something like, "Steve Young planning a comeback with 49ers?" If you're not an Insider, you wonder if you should pay to find out the big news! But when you pay for the service, you find out that the answer is, "No, but he'd probably be better than J.T. O'Sullivan, even at age 47."

The next rumor down from "Cowboys eyeing Hall?" is "KGB surfacing in Seattle?" The answer? No.

LMAO.

:espn:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There will speculation about the Cowboys signing Hall every day until he signs with some team.

BeachCityBoyzFan

Reaction score
onfieldrush8141;2405811 said:
If we can get him for cheap id be ok with it.

I don't care how cheap it'd cost, Jerry needs to stay away from him. He's easily been one of the most overrated players in the league for quite some time. If he was half as good as he thought he was, I'd say maybe, but he's not...not even close.

Last thing this team needs is a trash talking, egotistical **'er who doesn't earn his pay.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
We all know Jerry. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he did. I don't really want him here but it's not exactly my choice. Otherwise T.O. and Pacman wouldln't be here.

wileedog

Reaction score
No thanks, rather develop the young guys.

He was horrifically over-rated before the Raiders gave him all that money.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyschmps3;2405777 said:
NFL Rumor Central: Cowboys eyeing Hall?

Insiders can access ESPN.com's complete Rumor Central, plus exclusive NFL content daily. Already an Insider? Sign in above.
Become an Insider
in.gif
| Benefits
in.gif

Thursday, November 6
Cowboys eyeing Hall?

DeAngelo Hall | Raiders | Interested: Insider Only
in.gif

Insider Only
in.gif

i think its goo which would also be alot cheaper...i hope....we do need help....we have more like a zone defense no one on ones over the top or anything...he's also real aggresive...

Not gonna happen. And why no ? in the title when it was clearly in the title in the article?

The Skins, Giants, Pats, Steelers interested.

And maybe Saints.

Per Schefter.

silver

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2405914 said:
Not gonna happen. And why no ? in the title when it was clearly in the title in the article?

The Skins, Giants, Pats, Steelers interested.

And maybe Saints.

Per Schefter.

Jerry loves reclamation projects. Being a former 1st rounder on the cheap? Jerry will gobble it up in a second. And knowing how fragile Newman and Henry are you can't blame him. I'd say we are the frontrunners in this new sweepstakes. Pac Man part deux. Not to mention we'll be in the news again for all the wrong reasons. :banghead: when will jerry learn? :cry3: