Twitter: Cowboys Front Office & Dak's agent absolutely deny Chris Simms report

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Being anti overpaying for an average QB isnt anti dak. I like dak on his rookie deal. I like dak for 75 over 5 years... I just dont like dak at top 5 qb money only because his play doesnt reflect the pay.
So you want to pay him $15m/yr? A full $20M/yr less than what Wentz is getting paid? Please explain why.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was talking about Dak needing to be around free agents and other players, not signing contracts.
The coaches and players are communicating via wifi as we speak. I believe it will be better for Dak's deal to get finalized to remove the elephant in the room. Not saying who's to blame for this, but it's annoying to all fans, you know, the ones who support the team. Plus, the building is being opened little by little.

irishline

Reaction score

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Being anti overpaying for an average QB isnt anti dak. I like dak on his rookie deal. I like dak for 75 over 5 years... I just dont like dak at top 5 qb money only because his play doesnt reflect the pay.

yeah sure, a starter who has never missed a game and with his numbers is going to take 15 million a year,,,

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
The report is probably true. We have a great team and can win it with Andy. Let Dak walk. Save tons of money and embarrassment. This guy can't handle the big games. He only thrives when so far behind the pressure is off or against crap teams.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dak Haters love Backup QBs Dalton, Simms and Foles Huh!!?
Hey, I love them too! Where they are best suited - as a back up.

Anyone truly believing Dalton is better needs to seek a psychologist. Better yet, a psychiatrist because they're gonna need some medication.

But a real, logical fan would be ecstatic for having a top 10 and very good QB and arguably the best back up in the NFL.

conner01

Reaction score
So you want to pay him $15m/yr? A full $20M/yr less than what Wentz is getting paid? Please explain why.
It’s a fantasy
A contract offer has to be in line with the market
Offering a guy that is kind of a waste of time
And would be remembered by every player you deal with

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
What's right is that Dak is soon going to be a very wealthy player and franchise QB for the Dallas Cowboys for many years to come!

How's that?
Yeah you’ve been saying that for years now and it still hasn’t come true. You’re clueless. You’re like a weatherman saying it’s sunny today, every day, through a week of rain and then wanting a pat on the back when the sun finally comes out. Except a weatherman has a job.

rags747

Reaction score
Anyone who has been paying any attention to the world over the past 10 years should know by now not to believe anything about anyone or any situation until the actual provable facts are presented by the parties involved or some type of authority figures. In this case, I don't care about what anyone says or reports unless it is Dak, his agent, Jerry, or Stephen. When they speak, I'll listen. Nothing else really matters or can be believed until the deal is announced, Dak signs the tag, or July 15 comes and goes with no deal in place.
Just like Polls, lots of Fake News out there. Just have to be smart enough not to be a Sheep....Baaaaa!

Kwyn

Reaction score

Yet, many anti-Dakers gobbled Chris Simms' garbage right up.
:facepalm:

We will be hearing about “Dak demanded 45m per year” for eternity. It doesn’t matter if it’s true. Just spew whatever made up BS you want and sheep will gobble it up and regurgitate it

Last edited: