Cowboys Gameday Tweets 1/5

Bluefin

Reaction score

It is a TEAM game.

That said, there is a pretty blatant correlation with Dak Prescott playing well and TEAM wins.

When Dak eclipses a QB rating of 100, the TEAM wins 96% of the time, which is by far the best mark in the NFL over the last 3 seasons.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
My post said "offensive snap" Cow Plop. You won't sound quite as dumb if you read what you are replying to.

Not by much, but it would be a start.

:lmao:

Hey genius?

Does Dak touch the ball on ANY defensive or special team snaps?

Do football teams field defenses and special team units?

If only the QB determines who wins the game and arbitrarily gets credit with that dimwitted W/L stat, why to teams even trot out defensive/special team units?

I know you’re not bright enough to understand the stupidity in thinking you made a distinction, but I’m happy to walk your old, lonely, and unaccomplished self through this.

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
I know you’re not bright enough to understand the stupidity in thinking you made a distinction, but I’m happy to walk your old, lonely, and unaccomplished self through this.

This is dumber than when you said I wasn't a Veteran. My wife would spit on you and she wouldn't be caught dead in whatever hick Central CA town you live in.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The roof and doors of AT&T Stadium will be closed for tonight’s wild-card matchup between the Cowboys and Seahawks. The Cowboys are 6-0 with such a configuration at home this season. Since the stadium opened in 2009, the Cowboys have a 29-23 record with the roof and doors closed.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

The roof and doors of AT&T Stadium will be closed for tonight’s wild-card matchup between the Cowboys and Seahawks. The Cowboys are 6-0 with such a configuration at home this season. Since the stadium opened in 2009, the Cowboys have a 29-23 record with the roof and doors closed.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

First we close the roof, next we close the mouths of all the haters.:starspin:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is dumber than when you said I wasn't a Veteran. My wife would spit on you and she wouldn't be caught dead in whatever hick Central CA town you live in.

Is this your pathetic attempt at garnering sympathetic “likes” accusing me of saying you weren’t a veteran?

Feel free to quote the post or admit you’re lying.

I come from a military family. Dad was stationed in Moffett Field and NAS Dallas before it was decommissioned.

He lived with dignity which you absolutely have none of, lol. You’re a sad excuse, living a lonely life, left to conjuring up conspiracy theories on football message board and threatening me with your wife (lulz).

Your button has been pushed.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

The problem with QBR for Dak in particular is that it doesn't measure the plays he leaves on the table. And he leaves easy ones on the tables more than most.

One of his biggest problems has been simply whiffing on receivers running clear to the endzone. A potential 60 yard td pass that he blows only counts as much as any incompletion.

The rest of the offense did their part for a big play. He blew it. But it doesn't ding his QBR.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Is this your pathetic attempt at garnering sympathetic “likes” accusing me of saying you weren’t a veteran?

Feel free to quote the post or admit you’re lying.

Posts 103 and 106 of this thread, you lying sack.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/bad-calls-and-nfl-ad-revenue.424576/page-6#post-8866159

What’s next? Did you serve in the military because you visited a war memorial?

No, I served in Desert Storm and Bosnia because I have a DD214 to prove it. Great analogy, Cow Plop.

Bluefin

Reaction score
The problem with QBR for Dak in particular is that it doesn't measure the plays he leaves on the table. And he leaves easy ones on the tables more than most.

One of his biggest problems has been simply whiffing on receivers running clear to the endzone. A potential 60 yard td pass that he blows only counts as much as any incompletion.

The rest of the offense did their part for a big play. He blew it. But it doesn't ding his QBR.
I don't think you know what QBR entails.

It's ESPN's formula for evaluating total QB play and does account for the things you mention. You might have it confused with the traditional QB rating, which does not penalize for missed plays, sacks, etc.

It's also wrong to assume any missed deep pass is solely to blame on the QB.

WRs make mistakes that may not be obvious at first glance and OL pass protection doesn't always allow for a clean pocket from which to throw.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I come from a military family. Dad was stationed in Moffett Field and NAS Dallas before it was decommissioned.

LOL!! Saying "My Dad was at Moffett Field" is the military equivalent of saying "I know football because I drove past a Pop Warner game once".