Cowboys Get Sam Williams

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 6-foot-4, 261-pound defensive end ran a 4.46-second 40-yard dash at the combine, the second-fastest time among edge rushers. His 40 time, 36-inch vertical, 123-inch broad jump and 6.93 three-cone all rank in the 75th percentile or better at the position, and they caught the attention of scouts across the league.

Kalyan

Reaction score
in the highlights, I am seeing that OC are double teaming him and always chipping him. That is good compliment, but Kiper ranked him at 125? Not that he is a draft guru and right all the time

RonWashington

Reaction score
He was...another reach.

Roy “ thought he heard them “ say. He did he’s basing his thoughts on “ what he thought he heard them say “ wow isn’t that a reason to throw the guy under the bus in Cowboy “ Roy “ world . Have another beer you might “ hear more “ things LOL

Reactions: BAT

plymkr

Reaction score
At least they didn’t take a WR. Focused on the two biggest needs. Can’t complain about that.
Yeah that's what I'm happy about. We needed to upgrade our offensive line and front 7. I'm happy we are addressing those needs. I would have been upset if we drafted a TE, CB, RB or WR.

I don't know much about this guy so I'll have to lean on your guys' expertise on this one. I'm happy with addressing the front 7. I'm feeling the consensus is 50/50 on this guy. Anyone who wants to provide info on him feel free. It would be appreciated.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
in the highlights, I am seeing that OC are double teaming him and always chipping him. That is good compliment, but Kiper ranked him at 125? Not that he is a draft guru and right all the time
But did Kiper rank him lower due to the off field stuff?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yah right. Knocking someone up makes you a man now?

let’s see him stay outta trouble.
Agreed. Talk is cheap. Action is what counts.

But check this video out bro...

Sam Williams has definitely matured and is becoming a wonderful father. He says everything he does going forward is for his son.

Gotta love his transformation and total dedication. Glad he's a Dallas Cowboy.
:starspin:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Wake Roy when Round 3 is over he may “ hear more “ pass along that brilliance .