Cowboys-Giants Prediction Thread

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, there's a game tomorrow night. One I'm really looking forward, too.

Gints running game should be hurt witht he loss of Jacobs and a slightly banged up Hixon.

I don't think the "distractions" will have much impact on the game once the lights turn on.

'Boys 27
Gints 23

Boysboy

Reaction score
23-13 Giants

It pains me to type this, but I hope we're not watching another "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" sequel tomorrow night.

newlander

Reaction score
I have no earthly clue how it will go. Lots of energy on both sides but with all the injuries and distractions we have .....I'm skeptical.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487172 said:
23-13 Giants

It pains me to type this, but I hope we're not watching another "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" sequel tomorrow night.
But I thought you were hoping we'd lose?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Giants don't have much to play for and are missing two major keys to their offense. Seems to me that the Cowboys have been getting better over the past month, whereas the Giants have been regressing.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
I am hoping the Cowboys win because I wouldn't want the Giants to have to try and beat them a third time this year. That is tough to do. :D

Boysboy

Reaction score
windward;2487202 said:
But I thought you were hoping we'd lose?

What I meant was I hope we don't see players like TO and coaches start fighting on the sidelines on NATIONAL TV.

If we lose, we lose, but the LAST thing you want to see is all that turmoil and dirty laundry being poured out in front of millions.

If TO is pulling this stunt in Jacksonville, noone would give 2 *****. But this IS the Cowboys we're talking about!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Hoping against, but I think the implosion continues: Giants 28-Dallas 24.

gmoney112

Reaction score
this is an NFC east game and the giants always play dallas tough. if the offense can dink and dunk this game, we should pull it out. i also think the giants secondary gets exposed. romo will go through his progressions and we'll see what this offense is really about.

dallas 31
giants 21

ddh33

Reaction score
I don't have a clue.

I know that if I were the Giants, I would try really hard to take away TO. I would try to punch the Cowboys in the mouth early, because I don't know if this team can respond to that.

But because I'm a diehard, I'm going to say that the Cowboys continue to fight for their playoff lives, and they somehow win this game.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Sunday Night will expose the Giants as a good but night great team.

Our defense and Tony Romo will be the story here.

Cowboys 27 Giants 9

That's right, they don't punch it in once against us.

They won't rush for 80 yards, Eli wont throw for 200 yards but he will take 4 sacks and throw 2 picks.

Owens and Witten will each have a TD and share at least one friendly moment on the sidelines with the game clinched that will be caught by the Cameras.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2487203 said:
Giants don't have much to play for and are missing two major keys to their offense. Seems to me that the Cowboys have been getting better over the past month, whereas the Giants have been regressing.

So true, but it gets lost with our mini-meltdown in Pitt and the TO/Witten incident.

Easy and fun for the ESPN to focus on the negative. However, those with half a football brain understand two things.
1)Romo is recovered from his injury and playing better than ever.
2)Probably more critical to our postseason success is that the fact that our defense is playing better than it has in over a decade.

Big D

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;2487427 said:
I think the Boys pull it together and win this one.

Agreed by 10 points or more. With all of this hoopla you would think someone on our team shot himself. :eek:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
28-10:starspin

In Arnold Swarzenegger voice:

The key is shutting down Toomah!!!
:giants: