Cowboys got 15 players from their draftable board

DFWJC

Reaction score
via the draft and UDFA.

probably a Cowboys draft day record.

It does not speak to future stars, but it is a positive thing....

If that board is good, cuts are gonna be real tough this year.
And the team should be deeper.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
via the draft and UDFA.

probably a Cowboys draft day record.

It does not speak to future stars, but it is a positive thing....

If that board is good, cuts are gonna be real tough this year.
And the team should be deeper.
I think they do a great job in the draft. BB mentioned yesterday that they had a 3rd round grade on Weber and that he was a tick higher than Pollard. I question a 3rd round grade on Weber though. Seems a little high

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't see Frazier being cut.
Unless they only keep 8, which I doubt. Even at that I will go with him even over the drafted DB's, until I see them on the field or read TC reports about them.

Right now my 8 are Jones, Awuzie, Lewis, Brown, Woods, Iloka, Heath, Frazier
If they keep 9 or 10, which is most likely, those spots will be between Thompson, M. Jackson and Wilson. Since they like to keep their draft picks. Thompson the odd man out, unless he can beat out Frazier or even Heath.

I know a lot of fans do not Like Heath and / or Frazier for what reasons they have, and I can't argue against that. They have legitimate reasons.
Other that can come into this mix is Westry and I think they liked Olumba a little last year too.

Will be some interesting TC competition for sure. At DB as well as DL and those last spot at WR, unless they keep 7.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Frazier has improved each year he's been here. Gets more reps each year. I expect bigger production from him this year...and yes...I would love to see him play a weakside linebacker role in certain packages. He can really lay the lumber in run support. He's been durable as well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kavon has been sneaky good over the last 2 years...on the come. Wouldn't at all be shocked to see him win a starting role in camp at safety. Thats a big statement, but I will stand by that.

DRella

Reaction score
Frazier and Heath are both safe from cuts. They are special team studs and great depth.

Showers, Gathers, Lenoir, Armstrong, C. Wilson are all possible cuts if the 15 coming in are better then them.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I’ll feel a lot better if Heath is not on the roster after the final cut downs.
I really rather keep mike Jackson. Give him a shot with younger group. We’ve seen heath and overall he’s not a player we should keep around. Even tho the time loves him.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Heath and Frazier spot should not be guaranteed on the roster. They should be in competition with the rookies for a spot. Illoka too. He hasn’t proven anything

speedkilz88

Reaction score
McClay on the Draft Show said that Frazier dealt with some injury/injuries last season and did not play as well.