Cowboys got 15 players from their draftable board

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Larry Allen Jr is a legacy pickup and I think he's a prime practice squad candidate. But like you said, the pressure is now on Colombo to get this line back to its former standing. No excuses.

There will be more and more threads and media attention about LA Jr. despite being a UDFA that received zero in guaranteed money.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There will be more and more threads and media attention about LA Jr. despite being a UDFA that received zero in guaranteed money.

Do you think it will be because of ability or name recognition? What's your opinion of him?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Can you imagine Taco being cut after just two years? I couldn't rule it out, but how awful would that pick have to be to cut bait and cut the player outright after just two years? That would be pretty incredible.

It would suck but it happens all the time, just not to us. If the other DEs are better, he must go.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would suck but it happens all the time, just not to us. If the other DEs are better, he must go.

I can't think of a 1st round draft choice getting cut after two years when a career-threatening injury wasn't involved. Wait a minute! Paxton Lynch just came to mind. That's one I think.