Cowboys Got Great Draft Value This Year

Verdict

Reaction score
Anae was probably the biggest steal. Picked 179th and is a guy that can compete immediately. Everyone had him graded 3rd round pick the latest

Maybe. He doesn’t have much speed which takes him out of contention for the biggest steal so far.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Yeah Cowboys got some great value through most of this draft. Sans maybe Robinson. I thought there were some higher rated players there at the time, but he definitely has talent and like hearing he plays the ball.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well every other draft pundit has the players in similar spots on their board

Except the ones paid by teams. I hope we are right. I think McClay is one of the best and this draft should solidify that. But before we annoint these guys... Let's see them in action.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I really think this draft had Big Mac written all over it. "Get me the best players available and we'll find a way to use them."

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Except the ones paid by teams. I hope we are right. I think McClay is one of the best and this draft should solidify that. But before we annoint these guys... Let's see them in action.
Obviously but on paper the value was great. Now we just gotta get daks deal done. And you got a link to these other draft boards that arent paid by the team that had players way different in value?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Obviously but on paper the value was great. Now we just gotta get daks deal done. And you got a link to these other draft boards that arent paid by the team that had players way different in value?

Yea look up NFL. Com/draft. How many receivers were taken before ceedee? But we graded him higher. Therefore they did not and chose other receivers instead. I don't know who is right, will tell you in a couple years.