Cowboys got lucky by not drafting Paxton Lynch

McKDaddy

Reaction score
There is a world of difference in being trained under Tony Romo than Trevor Simien.

Lynch would be much better if he were here. Romo would still be playing. No Dak. It would have been crazy to see.

No doubt different situations can sometimes make all the difference but in this case Lynch has not shown ANY evidence that he should be on an NFL roster. Unfortunately, I believe the draft concerns were accurate. Keenum & Kelly should be a nice duo for the Broncos.

I'm more interested in our QB proving the scouting report on him was WRONG. ;)

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I liked Conner Cook or the kid from Penn St (Christian Hackenberg) as much.

Takes a big man to admit that so I give you props but surly you must have either been drunk or stoned out of your mind while watching these two...especially Hackenberg. I'm a PSU alumn, watched many of his games, and couldn't stand the kid. Slow decision maker, average arm and horse manure for a brain.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Takes a big man to admit that so I give you props but surly you must have either been drunk or stoned out of your mind while watching these two...especially Hackenberg. I'm a PSU alumn, watched many of his games, and couldn't stand the kid. Slow decision maker, average arm and horse manure for a brain.
No, I’m not a substance abuser.

I still stand by wanting us to use a higher pick in that draft for a QB. I still believe behind our OL and offense we had in 2016 they could have had some success.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
No, I’m not a substance abuser.

I still stand by wanting us to use a higher pick in that draft for a QB. I still believe behind our OL and offense we had in 2016 they could have had some success.

LOL...my comment about giving you props was in reference to you stating that you liked Hackenberg and Cook coming out of college and NOT an assumption that you were/were not a substance abuser. Apologize if you took it that way as it was not my intent.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL...my comment about giving you props was in reference to you stating that you liked Hackenberg and Cook coming out of college and NOT an assumption that you were/were not a substance abuser. Apologize if you took it that way as it was not my intent.
Your intent appeared to be suspect .I really don’t see any need using such descriptions other than an attempt to discredit a member. I’ll accept your apology but I’d suggest in the future sticking to the discussion of interest. You could have criticized my post without the personal remarks. Thanks