U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys have 22 scheduled free agents, including 17 unrestricted

Er-LtLtXUAAHqiJ

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Maybe we should take this as a sign. Let them go and rebuild for the time being. Draft defense this coming draft, suck again 2021, cut Zeke and Jaylon in 2022, draft defense based off of 2021, O-line, new RB, and find a new coaching staff (minus Bones and O-line coach) after sucking in 2021. We’ll be in business then.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Er-LtLtXUAAHqiJ

Looney will likely be back here. He'll be eligible for the Veteran Cap Benefit: $1.25M again with us, and that should make us the highest bidder.

Here are our free agents at Spotrac:
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/dallas-cowboys/

I didn't realize that Cedrick will be in his contract year too. Gotta start developing someone to replace Gallup for 2022.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

Er-LtLtXUAAHqiJ
welp. we need to sign Dak, he’s more proven that what’s in the draft. is he better don’t know. i know he’s proven, now problems come after resigning him. how you going to replace all that in draft. your not. FA not sure they are going to have money to spend. i see bleek next few years, due to bad contracts being thrown around before mm and even dak got here.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I wonder what it would cost to sign Cedric Wilson to a 4 year contract

I was thinking about an extension for Wilson on the cheap too.

Core special teamer who showed up a little on offense. See if he'll bite on a cheap extension. If so, we have an incentive to develop him more. If not, not.

I wish we'd generally do this more on the borderline starter guys moving into their contract year. Barry Church, Jeff Heath. Think we did this with Beasley too.

FaSho

Reaction score
Xavier Woods is such a disappointment man....

He looked pretty good early on, and every year people were projecting him to take a big step and it just never happened. #GoodRiddance

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our idiot GM could have had Brady for a couple of years but choose to give 31 million Tag to Garbage Time Dak?
Ya a 2nd Tag or monster contract for Prescott to hog-tie us for years is within the realm of this most goof-ball GM in the NFL.
Fa pick-ups or re-signings would be impossible due to our very limited cap.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If "they" cannot retain ( 3) of those unrestricted players, both Joe's: THOMAS&LOONEY
along w/ ALDON SMITH'S services? The fevered fervor of ( my) fandom shall surely wane to below Lukewarm leveled interest.