Twitter: Cowboys have talked to league about officiating

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
The league has heard from Cowboys officials and their fans and is in the process of formulating a response
giphy.gif

Sheepherder

Reaction score
We did get a huge call our way. If there Center isn’t incorrectly called for illegal procedure when he bobbed his head they would have ran out the clock in regulation. That call saved the game for us.
What do you mean saved the game, we lost.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
NFL refs are the worse in professional sports and it only seems to be getting worse.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I haven't watched the post game, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't the usual line about cleaning things up executing and getting players back ect.

I imagine this was only a part of where he placed blame. If I'm wrong I apologize. There's never an excuse for losing, but there are numerous things that contribute to it, and the refs deserve to be drug through the mud. They were terrible.
Can’t blame the refs for penalties. Cowboys do this every week.

Mannix

Reaction score
If the refs aren't employed full time and properly trained, this poor quality officiating will continue. They're terrible in almost every game and it seems to be getting worse.
I hate that excuse....the standards are lower and the quality of the refs has suffered. And they see first hand the biases of the league office, and feel as if they have cart blanch to follow suit.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Saved the game at the moment or would have been over in regulation .
I do agree that something needs to be done about it. Especially in the playoffs like the no call that New Orleans experienced against the Rams in the championship game a few years back. They have the technical skills to review these plays. The bad calls or no calls are getting out of hand.The Cowboy-Raider game yesterday really gave me a bad outlook on these referees in the sport.

Last edited:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate that excuse....the standards are lower and the quality of the refs has suffered. And they see first hand the biases of the league office, and feel as if they have cart blanch to follow suit.
Not sure if you misunderstood my meaning. The blame lies clearly with the NFL and owners who allow this nonsense to continue, year after year.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Just stop with all the whining.

Does no one remember the total gift of a picked up flag that directly resulted in the Cowboys’ winning a home playoff game against DET that they totally didn’t deserve?

Refs suck for everyone. All fans think their team gets boned more than others. All fans are incorrect in this regard.
All teams AND their fans are being boned week in and week out by part time referees, what a joke.

RonWashington

Reaction score
MM should be getting a letter in the mail any day now …

“ Your check is being deducted 10k for comments detrimental to the league have a nice day sincerely,”

Roger Goodfella