Cowboys have the NFL friendliest fans!

CPanther95

Reaction score
Bills fans are horrible, I've worked at New Era - they can be *****. Jets belong right at the bottom as well. Just straight up A holes.

Spot on.

Anyone who doesn't think the Bills fans aren't exponentially worse than Eagles fans for visiting fans hasn't been to Rich Stadium wearing an opposing jersey.

For every Eagles fan tailgating that has D-cell batteries and ice balls in their trunk, there's probably 10 Bills fans with a key to the padlock leading to their basement, duct tape, a rubber apron, chainsaw and needle nose pliers in their trunk.

Never felt more uncomfortable at any NFL stadium than I did in Buffalo. A bunch of back woods, dead eyed, creepy fans.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Spot on.

Anyone who doesn't think the Bills fans aren't exponentially worse than Eagles fans for visiting fans hasn't been to Rich Stadium wearing an opposing jersey.

For every Eagles fan tailgating that has D-cell batteries and ice balls in their trunk, there's probably 10 Bills fans with a key to the padlock leading to their basement, duct tape, a rubber apron, chainsaw and needle nose pliers in their trunk.

Never felt more uncomfortable at any NFL stadium than I did in Buffalo. A bunch of back woods, dead eyed, creepy fans.
I've actually never had a bad experience as a fan except Buffalo and NY. And I've been to plenty of games in Philly. I wouldn't bring kids to the games in fear that they would be set on fire.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Less than 10 years ago the border was safe. Not anymore.

At least they have set up Duty Free stores on this side of the border at some entries for our liquor and a few other purchases.

We used to sneak into TJ all the time to drink cheap , back then $10 all you can drink beer and $1 shots of tequila. You cant go wrong there at all .... we were not supposed to be crossing the borders like that though. This was all before 9/11 after that I didnt see much time on American soil.

Birdgang

Reaction score
I've actually never had a bad experience as a fan except Buffalo and NY. And I've been to plenty of games in Philly. I wouldn't bring kids to the games in fear that they would be set on fire.

Thanks to media Eagles fans get hate in lots of places .... I dont mind it on me or fellow guys. But when people start with the women and kids . I lose my ****. I had family visit me in Cali just happened to be a Eagles vs 49ers. Now I just got off duty so I left right from base didn't change as I was in Bravo Uniform. My wife picked me up who was with my father, mother, 2 sisters, niece, and nephew.

The had jerseys on nothing over the top. all were pretty quiet as we were getting spanked ..... the crap those shitbirds were saying still shocks me to this day.... even, made my nephew upset enough to cry. Only 1 49er fan said something to his brethren... he got punched. We left before the game was over. I would have lost it, if not for trying to calm my Dad and making sure he didn't do something stupid.

Only other places that I had issues was Arizona and Commanders. Everywhere else including Dallas was good 2 go and had a blast. Dallas really surprised me and forever changed my view on the fans and team . I know if I ever saw fellow Eagles fans doing crap to women or kids .... id dam sure make it the last time they did .... All the fellow fans I know would do same.