Cowboys haven't beaten the Eagles this soundly since 1998

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Dallas won tonight by a margin of 27 points. That is the largest Cowboys margin of victory over the Eagles since 1998.

That was the year Dallas went into Philly on Monday Night Football and thrashed them 34-0.

Already 21 years ago.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
2009 Week 17 and then the following week in the WC playoff game, Dallas soundly dominated a pretty good Philly team.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Dallas won tonight by a margin of 27 points. That is the largest Cowboys margin of victory over the Eagles since 1998.

That was the year Dallas went into Philly on Monday Night Football and thrashed them 34-0.

Already 21 years ago.

That was during my freshman year of college. I remember that highlight reel touchdown Emmitt got that night. I jumped out of my seat on that play.

Techsass

Reaction score
I think this makes 4 wins in a row. 27 points is great. Just makes me wonder what it would be like if we got more turnovers.
A win is a win by any margin.

JayFord

Reaction score
i want cold blooded victories against the eagles

if you watched from 2000-2002 you’ll understand why

they absolutely slaughtered us each game to the point emmitt smith said we should give the fans their money back

i have no sympathy for the eagles i hope this loss spirals them down a dark path

InTheZone

Reaction score
i want cold blooded victories against the eagles

they absolutely slaughtered us each game to the point emmitt smith said we should give the fans their money back

i have no sympathy for the eagles i hope this loss spirals them down a dark path
Yup, seemed like it was normal to expect a 35-10 loss in those games

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
^^^^ at all the answers above: Yes, but none of them were 27 points. They were all by lesser margins.
The 98 Eagles were bad compared to the 07 and 09 teams.

Yes the score margin was less, but the Cowboys were in control most of those games against a more difficult opponent.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Oh I do remember indeed.

I became a fan of the Cowboys in 1999. So among my earliest memories of the Eagles are those games in which Dallas stood no chance and was massacred by 20-35 point margins of victory each time.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Already 21 years ago.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:Wintz Beat DAK only ONE time since they were both drafted in 2016.
img

Courtesy: Philadelphia Daily News Front Cover

MikeB80

Reaction score
^^^^ at all the answers above: Yes, but none of them were 27 points. They were all by lesser margins.

sorry about that didnt mean to derail the thread. I was just pointing out the other big wins in recent years.