Cowboys hire assistant OL coach

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Team is hiring Missouri’s offensive line analyst Adam Kleffner to be assistant OL coach. 2 years ago he was selling construction equipment!

This is the epitome of overturning every rock.

Also must have come with high recommendation from Dooley

From what I saw he was coaching at Portland State 2 years ago, but maybe Portland State coaches have to supplement their income to make ends meet.

I assume this is really an entry level position. They already have Colombo as the O-Line coach, and Hudson Houck as an advisor, who through his career was considered one of the elite O-Line coaches the NFL has seen, so this guy isn't going to be relied on for anything other than the grunt work.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
From what I saw he was coaching at Portland State 2 years ago, but maybe Portland State coaches have to supplement their income to make ends meet.

I assume this is really an entry level position. They already have Colombo as the O-Line coach, and Hudson Houck as an advisor, who through his career was considered one of the elite O-Line coaches the NFL has seen, so this guy isn't going to be relied on for anything other than the grunt work.
Houck headed home.

rockj7

Reaction score
Team is hiring Missouri’s offensive line analyst Adam Kleffner to be assistant OL coach. 2 years ago he was selling construction equipment!

This is the epitome of overturning every rock.

Also must have come with high recommendation from Dooley

Oh he can finally put the window blinds up in the stadium

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just having a conversation this morning with a Cowboys fan about who was the best OL coach not currently in the league and we both agreed it was Adam Kleffner.

GenoT

Reaction score
You guys kill me. 5 years ago, I had zero knowledge in the concrete industry. I switched careers and now I am running several concrete plants and leading our operations, sales and quality control team. I will be up for another promotion in the next few years. I had over 20 years in management experience but nothing in concrete. If it were up to you guys, I wouldn't have been hired. That would have meant my former plant wouldn't have had the success it did under me and now my division being successful.
“This isn’t concrete-plant management, Smokey, this is assistant O-line coaching; there are rules.”
:thumbup: