Cowboys inactives

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
While I made some jokes, the Cowboys can get by one game minus Pollard. Olawale is the tailback if something happens to Zeke. If Dallas needs a fullback, a tight end can line up there.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
True, good to have a backup though just in case. Provided Zeke carries the load only need relief for a few series.

I have no idea why they carry a FB though that has played 10% of the snaps this season though.

Olawale is also the number three RB. When Zeke needs relief tonight I expect single back sets with only Olawale back there. The good news is he's good at picking up the blitz (at least he was in Oakland).

Proximo

Reaction score
So if something flukey happens with Zeke early on you get to watch a FB as your primary ball carrier the rest of the game.

Seems like sound management.

They seriously don’t have a back on the practice squad that they can call up?

What the....??

dcstar

Reaction score
So if something flukey happens with Zeke early on you get to watch a FB as your primary ball carrier the rest of the game.

Maybe a repeat from days of yore ala Mr Tim Smith, running back, Washington Commanders, in the Superbowl.

On any given Sunday...

Go Cowboys!

zeke21

Reaction score
Did I miss the news about LVE? I thought it was a small injury and yet inactive again this week?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Lol good thing they stopped using zeke in the second half last week then. Being mildly sarcastic with that comment but he should be fresh. Especially since he’ll have another 10 days off after tonight.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
While I made some jokes, the Cowboys can get by one game minus Pollard. Olawale is the tailback if something happens to Zeke. If Dallas needs a fullback, a tight end can line up there.
They can get by if Elliott twists his ankle early.

Okay then.

Staubacher

Reaction score

Yeah what the hey? Couldn't have found someone for one game??

Sydla

Reaction score
Roster management is a strength of these guys