Cowboys interested in Golden Tate

glimmerman

Reaction score
No push for him because of the Austin resign. We will get those 6 games from him before injury...

Big_D

Reaction score
I don’t know why he wouldn’t want to come here? Doesn’t he realize Jerry’s a great owner? You think QB play reflects his decision? And they’re cheap. The odds are stacked against them.

Big_D

Reaction score
uhhh knew that was coming so u go play for the team that win superbowls or go to a team that only dreams about them and talks a lot but hasn't won a divisional playoff game in over 23 years

That is a tough one!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Will we make a fair offer and will he take 1?

All kidding aside if Golden Tate did end up here I would want him to also return punts.

Then between him and Tavon Austin I like our return group and chances of starting field position.

ksadler1

Reaction score
he and sean lee would need to go work things out. i've always hated tate for that cheap shot on lee but part of the game i suppose.

if the $ is right, he could fill a role for a few years.

Yup, that was dirty as hell. And we got flagged of that play too but they didn't flag Tate for the dirty hit...

dallasdave

Reaction score
Yes.

Please.

Cooper, Tate, Gallup would be one of the best three headed WR groups in the NFL.
:hammer::hammer::hammer:A great group indeed, great blend of youth and vet, lots of skill, and Gallup is just starting to show how good he can be.:dance: