Twitter: Cowboys Key West, FL Fishing Trip Pics

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Not really. I'm ready to fish the tanks at the Red Lobster...
I do that once a year with my income tax check! I could put back money from each check and go every other month but cmon let’s be frank.....it’s Red Lobster ok, they ain’t letting joe blow and his three kids just prance on in. Point being is we have two Red Lobsters in my area I go once a year and rotate each location because I always get kicked out.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pleasantly surprised this isn't filled with commentary about how these guys are losers for going fishing instead of spending every moment practicing. I have a little more faith in this site now.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised this isn't filled with commentary about how these guys are losers for going fishing instead of spending every moment practicing. I have a little more faith in this site now.

"All the players in this league think they’re self-motivated and that’s a bunch of bull because there are only a handful that are self-motivated," Johnson said. "So you’ve got to motivate these players through some respect but the No. 1 motivator is fear. Fear of letting down your teammates, being embarrassed or fear of losing the job. Where is the fear in Dallas? There’s no fear in Dallas. It’s a country club where everybody is buddies."

Jimmy Johnson

:)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"All the players in this league think they’re self-motivated and that’s a bunch of bull because there are only a handful that are self-motivated," Johnson said. "So you’ve got to motivate these players through some respect but the No. 1 motivator is fear. Fear of letting down your teammates, being embarrassed or fear of losing the job. Where is the fear in Dallas? There’s no fear in Dallas. It’s a country club where everybody is buddies."

Jimmy Johnson

:)

Garrett should send a submarine to sink their boat. THAT would create fear.

Then again, Jimmy also openly admitted he had different standards for star players, which all but one or two of these guys are.

CPanther95

Reaction score
That boat looks way too clean to have endured a day of fishing with all those guys on it. Are we sure the boat that the picture was taken from didn't have a handful of locals fishing for them?

From the angle of that first picture, it appears their companion boat is big enough for a few local fishermen - plus all the booze and girls necessary for a great day out "fishing".

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
They should have let Jimmy know they were coming down, he could have turned them on to some cool places to go while they're there.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I can’t be a hypocrite I took off work a little early Saturday to have a grinnel destroy my only frog.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the first "Why aren't they at home studying the playbook" post.....

Forget about the playbook, OMG where are their life vests? You know those linemen haven't swam a lap in their lives. ;)

CPanther95

Reaction score
All those big guys on one side of the boat and it's not listing at all.

I call photoshop. Probably actually at a club in Cabo the night before they played their playoff game against the 2016 Packers.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Dak, Zeke, Tyron, Zack, Fred, LC, and Heath.

DeypPv3VMAAlVJ6.jpg

DeypQnNVAAE2Pb9.jpg

Man, Heath has come a long way. From special team, to starter, to leader, and now he gets to hang with the cool kids. Right on.