Twitter: Cowboys Key West, FL Fishing Trip Pics

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
when it's time to defend your thesis, put on your meanest fursona look. and as always, best of luck.

Haha, thank you. What's great is that I'll have the chair of the department helping me with my thesis, so that should be great. That will be next Spring.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak, Zeke, Tyron, Zack, Fred, LC, and Heath.

DeypPv3VMAAlVJ6.jpg

DeypQnNVAAE2Pb9.jpg

Jack Crevalle. Foul tasting fish.

cern

Reaction score
It's a Jack fish AKA trash fish. They do put up a good fight though.
I fish the keys several times a year. I let jacks, permit and pompano go. Same for blues and Wahoo. They don't taste that good imo. It's still a pompano.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I fish the keys several times a year. I let jacks, permit and pompano go. Same for blues and Wahoo. They don't taste that good imo. It's still a pompano.
Yeah and it's still a jack fish.

CPanther95

Reaction score
How did this turn into an argument about fish? :facepalm:

Because Zeke isn't fat enough in the picture and Dak isn't smoking a cigar. What else is left to argue about?

At least the fish argument is on topic - and I'm actually a little bit interested to see how it all turns out. ;)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Because Zeke isn't fat enough in the picture and Dak isn't smoking a cigar. What else is left to argue about?

At least the fish argument is on topic - and I'm actually a little bit interested to see how it all turns out. ;)

Fair enough lol. Let's see how it unfolds. *searches for my remote*

giphy.gif

Dang it! I can't find my remote!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I've never had the pleasure of deep sea fishing. One day...
You gotta do it man. I've only been once. We went miles out. It is truly amazing what you see that far away from civilization. For example, I saw fish flying above water like birds.... The craziest thing ever but it was truly commonplace that far out.