Twitter: Cowboys Key West, FL Fishing Trip Pics

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Haha, thank you. What's great is that I'll have the chair of the department helping me with my thesis, so that should be great. That will be next Spring.
Two of my brothers have multiple Masters and PHDs. I don't know how you all do it. I got my BS and never looked back at a university classroom. Salud! Keep up the good work.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I've never had the pleasure of deep sea fishing. One day...

I don't think it should be considered deep sea fishing if you're standing on a boat - just like some kid fishing in his backyard pond. You should have to be underwater at least 200 feet and using a spear gun.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Two of my brothers have multiple Masters and PHDs. I don't know how you all do it. I got my BS and never looked back at a university classroom. Salud! Keep up the good work.

Thank you. I think I'll just stick with the Master's when I get it. That is unless the career in which I plan to enter offers to pay for me to get a PHD. In that case, I'd do it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't think it should be considered deep sea fishing if you're standing on a boat - just like some kid fishing in his backyard pond. You should have to be underwater at least 200 feet and using a spear gun.
It is when the season are rough! I did that once, never again!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys, those are two different fish. The one Heath is holding solo is a Permit.

47_inch_Permit-p-155.jpg

The other fish in the group is an African Pompano.

boucer-african-pompano-40lb.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Okay, showing my cards on the table now, I've fished like maybe 6 times that I remember. One of those that I'm counting is when I went crabbing when I was little and wound up catching a dogfish. 4 of the other 5 times were with a buddy of mine who's dad has a big fishing boat. My first real fish was a redfish (released due to too small) that he had hooked and let me reel in because I couldn't catch a cold that night. The next 2 trips came up empty. Then I was at a local pond where I only managed to catch a baby bassfish (released). The last time I went fishing though, I came up with 5 hard-headed catfish (all released).

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well... I've never done that either.

cern

Reaction score
Guys, those are two different fish. The one Heath is holding solo is a Permit.

47_inch_Permit-p-155.jpg

The other fish in the group is an African Pompano.

boucer-african-pompano-40lb.jpg
You are correct. Heath is holding a permit. Zack is holding a pompano.