Twitter: Cowboys - Lawrence close on contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick325

Reaction score
Hope this is accurate. Lower that cap number on DLaw for 2019.

Edit: Thanks for the Todd Archer tweet @Alexander

jrumann59

Reaction score
His surgery has a 8-12 week recovery time. 4-6 weeks for healing and another 4-6 weeks to get it strengthened back up.

This is getting close to it threatening his ability to perform in camp.
Depends on what type of surgery, arthroscopic is more in that time frame. Most orthos on pro athletes look to full open because it is s stronger anchor

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Pipe down mountie.. The majority of news today is bogus....

Oh I know it is whenever I turn on Foxnews but that is beside the point. The term "fake news" is a meaningless term that is now in vogue to mean "I disagree with what I read".

People only like echo chambers so anything that does not fit into the echo chamber is deemed "fake news".

_sturt_

Reaction score

I believe that, and said so here.... ie, that all of this most recent drama has been about DLaw attempting to encourage a trade to a team that would pay him what he wants... and if the trade wouldn't happen before the draft, then his own self-interest would demand that he get his surgery and sign whatever deal the Joneses have put on the table.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
His surgery has a 8-12 week recovery time. 4-6 weeks for healing and another 4-6 weeks to get it strengthened back up.

This is getting close to it threatening his ability to perform in camp.

That's why I think it will be done soon. They could probably push it to close to the end of the month, but both sides most likely want to give it a little leeway. Assuming that camp will start around the last week of July (can't find a start date), getting it done by the end of next week would give him 15 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.