Twitter: Cowboys looking at multiple DT’s

chicago JK

Reaction score
Finding the guys still motivated to be an nfl player vs guys looking at the last paycheck is difficult. Also, who is healthy can be tricky.

all those names use to be good players. I would guess at least one will play well this upcoming season, while a few will be out of the nfl soon. The trick is making the right deck on on your bet.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Guess it comes down to who is due to do some pro bono DT work....baadumbaadumchhhh!

Whatever is said along those lines would be a bad rip off of @CalPolyTech from yesterday lol.

Was chuckling all day....again, nice work!

ultron

Reaction score
Nice! A change at the HC position is what we needed to finally upgrade the interior of this defense, some of you guys have no idea what this will do for Lee, LVE, and Jaylon. If they get 350lb snacks to clog the middle, those 3 LB’s will feast!

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well, I said this before but honestly, I'd sign Wolfe over all of these guys. He will impact the DL play much more IMO.
I was looking at the list and noticed Wolfe also.

He can definitely be an effective situational rusher still.

Carson

Reaction score
Nice! A changing at the HC position is what we needed to finally upgrade the interior of this defense, some of you guys have no idea what this will do for Lee, LVE, and Jaylon. If they get 350lb snacks to clog the middle, those 3 LB’s will feast!

100% agreed. This guy gets it

fivetwos

Reaction score
I read that they dont want Irving back and I'm quite surprised by that.

I'm not sure how you justify bringing Gregory back but not him....other than Jerry didnt blow a 2nd on Irving.

In that case, YES, they had better dive into the DT market.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys have historically been slow when it comes to decision making. The problem that often results is when other teams beat them to the most desired acquisitions before they finally manage to decide who they want. Being more aggressive would probably serve them well. Hopefully, they'll see fit to kick it up a notch before the supply fails to meet their needs yet again.

817Gill

Reaction score
I read that they dont want Irving back and I'm quite surprised by that.

I'm not sure how you justify bringing Gregory back but not him....other than Jerry didnt blow a 2nd on Irving.

In that case, YES, they had better dive into the DT market.
People in the organization feel (know) that David doesn’t love Football. He even said when he was applying for reinstatement that he has to get back in shape, “something I’ve never had to do before”.

That type of attitude can become tocos in the lockeroom and the team realizes it. I would love him back as a player, as a dude I don’t know

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would take all 4 of those guys, love it love it love it. This team thrives on week 2 of FA, this year week 2 might have the most value at what we need than any year I can remember. This is right up Stephen’s alley

I'd be happy to add just about any of them. I'd throw in Mike Daniels name as well. It would be great just to see them doing something to help improve what currently looks like a very weak defensive line.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nice! A changing at the HC position is what we needed to finally upgrade the interior of this defense, some of you guys have no idea what this will do for Lee, LVE, and Jaylon. If they get 350lb snacks to clog the middle, those 3 LB’s will feast!
Ita mind bogglingly frustrating to try and figure out how it was supposedly OK philosophically to be soft in the middle.

Hiring Marinelli was a death sentence for the organization.