Twitter: Cowboys looking into trade for Cooper

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Every team in league is doing their due diligence. Basically will you take a 7th rounder for him? Has he committed crimes/no showed practice/have a broken leg we don’t know about?

Doesn’t mean we’re actively trying to get him. Just want to see if there’s an extreme bargain or other information available

Pants

Reaction score
"Due diligence"

Cowboys FO-speak:

"We said that we took a look at him because we don't want the fan base that pays us millions and millions to think that we are not turning over every stone (we aren't actually looking at him).

But, we like our guys."

morasp

Reaction score
The Browns just traded Carlos Hyde a quality RB to the Jaguars for a fifth. Gruden is crazy if he thinks he's going to get a first for a WR with than many drops. Hopefully they're doing due diligence on Pryor.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This has been alleged for the better part of a year. Some have suggested he just doesn’t like playing with Oakland and just needs a scenery change.

Obviously, nobody will be able to confirm if that's true for sure or not, but outside of that I find it funny folks questioned Dez's hands but want to acquire the guy who has epically bad hands.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Obviously, nobody will be able to confirm if that's true for sure or not, but outside of that I find it funny folks questioned Dez's hands but want to acquire the guy who has epically bad hands.

me too. We should get cooper, bring in crabtree, and resign dez. The cowboys could have the greatest pass dropping team of all time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Every time I hear this I think Roy Williams. I was sure we were going to dominate the league with him and TO.

Really? I got ripped to shreds on another board for calling it Joey Galloway 2.0. The responses I got were about his one 1,000 yard season in Detroit. I pointed out Mike Furrey had 1,000 yards that same season for Detroit. I've been wrong about some things, but I was positive the Roy Williams trade was a bad idea when it happened.

I'm skeptical about a deal for Amari, but depending on the cost I'm not entirely opposed to it. If it's a first round pick, as rumored, count me out.